+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS4 EU Server

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Hello!
    Thank you for reporting the current situation on PS4.
    We are currently looking into this issue. Could you please tell us how it looks now compared to a previous day?
    I honestly don't understand why you all ask these questions. Simple solution would be for you to get into a PS4 yourself and play the game so you can see for yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I honestly don't understand why you all ask these questions. Simple solution would be for you to get into a PS4 yourself and play the game so you can see for yourself.
    This is something any dev team worth their salt WOULD be doing anyways. Beta tested hundreds of games some paid me some didn't but almost every one had devs IN the ACTUAL community not just blindly refereeing from the stands. If you never even experience your own game 1st hand you can never truly KNOW your product and how it's being received. In one of these cases the devs were super secretive and was one of 4 clanmates for years before it went live and they came clean as developers! I still talk to them this day and all are in agreement this company is despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    This is something any dev team worth their salt WOULD be doing anyways. Beta tested hundreds of games some paid me some didn't but almost every one had devs IN the ACTUAL community not just blindly refereeing from the stands. If you never even experience your own game 1st hand you can never truly KNOW your product and how it's being received. In one of these cases the devs were super secretive and was one of 4 clanmates for years before it went live and they came clean as developers! I still talk to them this day and all are in agreement this company is despicable.
    the last time a dev log into xbox1 he was in shock . the dev team keep saying they arent seeing anything are their . logging in to game changed their tune real quick . and ps4 has been having the same issues. and they never logged into a ps4.

could it be bad world process that is getting stuck and is not auto-clearing itself out again ?

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    Devs can't log into 2050 because there's no dev. If if they find the problem there's no solving them, because there's no dev.

It's like there's a leaking faucet in the house we're renting. Everyone sees the faucet is leaking. But there's no plumber anymore to install a new faucet. So the landlord burns the house down and claims insurance.

+ Reply to Thread