+ Reply to Thread

delete my account

i just deleted defiance ps3 so can you delete my forum account, I'm not being part of your criminal illegitimate business anymore.

if you have to ban me then cool, let me know

Hi willy
    what happened?
    greetings Wander

Well you know me, I'm a hardcore pvp player, But with the invisible/Invincible bug and being shot from across the map because objects are not loading unloading properly / server being unresponsive. There's just no point playing anymore, it's been two weeks since the maintenance, Several people asking to rollback the damage but all they are interested in doing is pushing sword mod sales and useless forge kill quests.. I'm done

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    Well you know me, I'm a hardcore pvp player, But with the invisible/Invincible bug and being shot from across the map because objects are not loading unloading properly / server being unresponsive. There's just no point playing anymore, it's been two weeks since the maintenance, Several people asking to rollback the damage but all they are interested in doing is pushing sword mod sales and useless forge kill quests.. I'm done
    Well sorry to hear that, but after what happened to Xbox360 the future for D13 on ps3 is not looking good at all, and I'm talking about the near future.

I know what u mean and right at this moment i'm in contact with gamigo and try to help that the ongoing situation can be improved.
    I'm not in pvp but several hours after downtime all parts of the game are getting unplayable day by day by day...

Hope to see u back online soon again when we all can enjoy an improved server performance!