+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    did ps3 na crash? we had the social again as well.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    This crap just started happening today where I can not reload. I run the clip out then it only puts 1 back in the clip so I have to reload 4 times in a row...very very frustrating.
    I remember when this was first reported and it got buried under a ton of other issues. 'Twas the sole reason I stopped using my Antaeus Mk 1, Grinch, and my Supreme Deadlock.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

last night ps3 na became very very laggy .

ps3 na is very, very, laggy right now.

How's the investigation going? Social bug ps3 EU Currently in effect

Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    der-Passant
    PS3 EU
    Hamburg, Germany

A loop is a loop is a loop is a loop.....same story like yesterday and the day before.....

About 4 hours ago the game started getting laggy. Didn't have to wait very long for the first crit out. As time goes by gameplay degraded.
    About 60 minutes ago a complete phase failed and everybody dcd. Login needed 4 tries - queued position 3...dcd - queued position 9...dcd - queued position 142...dcd.
    When i came back into the game, it looked like server restart without downtime.

Now we have SOCIAL BUG again and still a lot of time till downtime.

Maybe all this frustrating BS is unnecessary with a downtime already after 12 hours!

I would very much appreciate it getting detailed information with statements in practicability!
    Thank you very much!

unschuldiger Passant

Again frustration instead of fun!
    Atm it's random if matchmaking is possible or not. When i first logged in, no matchmaking existed. After restart matchmaking was possible, but a clanmate wasn't able to join my expo. Not even after he accepted my group invite, he was not able to join cause the game didn't find the match.
    No problem i thought, than i finish my stolen purpose expo alone. I killed Dekusso already and all raiders exept one last Tank.
    But wtf got kicked out of my expo by the game without any reason! No loot no expo finished no fun no more patience left!!!!

Whats going on? No information from your side? How long we have to wait this time before some of that damn annoying issues got solved?

deeply disappointed
    unschuldiger Passant
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

Laaaaaaaaaaaaaag!!!!
    No matchmaking!!!
    No reaction from gamigo!!!

Es nervt!!!
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

2 socials bugs in 2 days. Oh but this time literally an hour after server reset so enjoy social bug for 22 hours... I'm so glad i don't pay a penny to this ****E anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    I'm so glad i don't pay a penny to this ****E anymore.
    That makes two us.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

3 bugs in three days ^