+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Just going to find out if after 6 years with the error of the DLC trophies they will end the game without correcting the trophies or if they will answer that they don't care what our money is spent on.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeForD13 View Post
    Just going to find out if after 6 years with the error of the DLC trophies they will end the game without correcting the trophies or if they will answer that they don't care what our money is spent on.
    they havent fixed by now . theyre never gonna fix it.

ps3 na is having log in issues.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    ps3 na is having log in issues.
    Dude, they are never going to fix it, it is the universal law in this game, if there are bugs, they cant fix it unless it is the bit store where they magically fix it somehow. At this rate, even the ps3 servers are gonna shut down.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    Dude, they are never going to fix it, it is the universal law in this game, if there are bugs, they cant fix it unless it is the bit store where they magically fix it somehow. At this rate, even the ps3 servers are gonna shut down.
    theyre been working on them dude.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    theyre been working on them dude.
    But how do you exactly know they are actually addressing them? This has been going for how many months? 5 or 6? The fact that the ps3 instability is reminiscent of xbox 360 should be bringing red flags, this thread has been created 2 months back, any legitimate company should have resolved this by now.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    But how do you exactly know they are actually addressing them? This has been going for how many months? 5 or 6? The fact that the ps3 instability is reminiscent of xbox 360 should be bringing red flags, this thread has been created 2 months back, any legitimate company should have resolved this by now.
    (But how do you know their actually Addressing them?)..,

Easy...., by remembering my Role in Defiance Universal, I'm a Game Traveler/Ark Breaker. Stepping out my Role, (within this Adventure), will lead me as a Ark Hunter, Intersection into over thinking distant horizons ahead of me, if I'm not cautious as a Game Traveler.

Once over thinking Spawns, it's now confetti, a domino effect, crashing/Adventuring East, West, North, South, Adding, Subtracting, and Multiplying into every Discussion, whether there's sensibility present in Topic Of Discussion, or not, and over time, Embarrassing my Gameplanet Imaginative As A Ark Hunter/Gameplanet Traveler. Next thing you know, when my Gameplanet Imaginative's finally drained, I'm seen Jawing Openly with The Ark Grand Hall, but Inventory with Reality's Imagination, instead of Defiance Universal's Understanding. Worst case scenario, believing now my Reality's voice Whispering to me Mentally, that over spreading to other Ark Hunters/Game Travelers, I'm pretty much harming Defiance Universal Population, Clear Communication, Ark Hunter's Adventures, Information, and so forth.., so Mentally investing in my Role as an Ark Universal Traveler, Distribution my Limits before me, and within my Limits, Gameplanet An Abyss With Unlimited Understanding, not often met by Ark Travelers.

I once misunderstood my Role as a Game Traveler MANY Rains ago, and I fought like cats and dogs with a Game World Galaxy Administration. They did EVERYTHING to please me, to no avail, courtesy of me becoming a Victim Of Myself. Though it took place maybe about 15 Rains/Years ago, I was, (and STILL Embarrassed to this Game World Day.) Noticing Harm To That Gameplanet, I took myself out the Photograph, and Departed, Which Over Time, That Gameplanet Universal regained, (Thankfully), their Popularity, Populations, And Their Footing.

(Now Fast-Forward To Today's Gameplanet Timeline, It remains and Celebrated as a Learning Game Traveling Experience, so as a Ark Universal Traveler/Game Traveler, It's Critically Important My Gameplanet Imaginative Doesn't Venture From Ark Universal's Intersection, When All Thoughtfulness Or Thoughtlessness, (at some point), has to pass through Intersections residing in ALL Game World Galaxies)...

Can't log in. Before it said I couldn't, I had a queue wait for about an hour!
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

If you are not willing to help us then please don’t make your input here. What you do will not make our product better but will only cause a wrong expression.
    If it would be just a matter of getting a PS3 console there wouldn’t be any questions.

Do you know something about it? If yes, would you please share more information about it in direct message?
    filed a ticket about the fire rate glitch.

Good luck man I've filed several tickets about fire rate glitch with video evidence, they tell me every time it's insufficient evidence. They're brushing this under the rug cause all the people who use glitches, spend money on the game.