+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 11 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... LastLast
    If they couldn't fix Xbox, what makes anyone think they would fix Ps3 due to the unfixable lag?

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    If they couldn't fix Xbox, what makes anyone think they would fix Ps3 due to the unfixable lag?
    PS3NA server is down.

I thought I'd be nice and buy patron to help keep this game alive but this is the 4th day in a row I can't stay logged in for more than 5 mins. I wish I would've known about this server switch cause I would've saved my money. It takes a good 20 mins of attempts to finally login then there's nothing but lag, invisible enemies, rubber banding, bugged lock boxes, social glitches, etc, etc. Then after every co op, pvp, expo it disconnects and I have to wait in que for 20 more mins. My entire clan has quit the game because of the lag/disconnects. Not cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Hello Ark hunters,

We are currently aware of the lag with the servers and are working on correcting this issue. We do know that this is going for a few weeks and our technicians are looking into this issue.

In order to investigate and fix it more efficiently we need your live reports. Therefore if you are a PS3 player and experiencing any of the lag/high ping/etc issues please send us following information either here or in the direct messages.

- Your ingame nickname
    - Approximate date since when you are getting these issues
    - Your server (NA or EU)
    - Your location
    - What kind of issues do you have?
    - Videos to showcase your issue of photos if the issue is shown there would be great to add.

We kindly ask you to provide your information. Please understand that if community is reporting that there are server issues and only 1-4 players are sending us the requested information, we may not trigger the issue effectively.

If you’re not experiencing any of these issues please also mention this so we know whenever the whole server is affected or only specific groups of players.

Sorry for the inconvenience that this has caused you and hope to see any updates on it soon.

Since 2 hours it's not possible to login on PS3 EU!
    After select the toon i want to play with the loading interrupts close before login with this info:
    CRITICAL -your connection to the defiance servers has timed out!
    A clanmate had the same issue but after 20 attempts he made the login.

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT!

tried different accounts and toons

PS3 EU
    Hamburg, Germany
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

l am genuinely starting to think this is intentional sabotage, even before then, the PS3 server was not at this kind of level of instability, persisting problems at the same level of xbox 360, that is not a coincidence.

Gamigo will be pocketing all the money it can from the Christmas business. Then it will be tight for the PS3.

I can't log in to this business. What's going on here? And what's with the ridiculous queue positions and long queue time?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Ridiculous. I took about a month off from this game (because the annoyance at the server was greater than the entertainment value). But now they are promoting an anniversary, so decided to give it another chance and see if anything is new. Haven't been able to get on for hours now. Same old story.

It's like they want to screw with everyone on purpose. People aren't leaving because they are done with the game, most are leaving because of the lies and terrible service and servers. It's kinda hilarious at this point.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    l am genuinely starting to think this is intentional sabotage
    And you're not the only one...
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

yall made the issues on ps3 na servers worse .