+ Reply to Thread
Page 9 of 11 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Good luck man I've filed several tickets about fire rate glitch with video evidence, they tell me every time it's insufficient evidence. They're brushing this under the rug cause all the people who use glitches, spend money on the game.
    lol thats funny.

after a server crash, back to 1 hour plus q time

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

If you are not willing to help us then please don’t make your input here. What you do will not make our product better but will only cause a wrong expression.
    If it would be just a matter of getting a PS3 console there wouldn’t be any questions.

Do you know something about it? If yes, would you please share more information about it in direct message?
    it isnt just the fire rate glitch lagging up the servers , the hib syn speed boost exploiters too.

lmao PS3 is getting worse by the day, this is pathetic Gamingo.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (But how do you know their actually Addressing them?)..,

Easy...., by remembering my Role in Defiance Universal, I'm a Game Traveler/Ark Breaker. Stepping out my Role, (within this Adventure), will lead me as a Ark Hunter, Intersection into over thinking distant horizons ahead of me, if I'm not cautious as a Game Traveler.

Once over thinking Spawns, it's now confetti, a domino effect, crashing/Adventuring East, West, North, South, Adding, Subtracting, and Multiplying into every Discussion, whether there's sensibility present in Topic Of Discussion, or not, and over time, Embarrassing my Gameplanet Imaginative As A Ark Hunter/Gameplanet Traveler. Next thing you know, when my Gameplanet Imaginative's finally drained, I'm seen Jawing Openly with The Ark Grand Hall, but Inventory with Reality's Imagination, instead of Defiance Universal's Understanding. Worst case scenario, believing now my Reality's voice Whispering to me Mentally, that over spreading to other Ark Hunters/Game Travelers, I'm pretty much harming Defiance Universal Population, Clear Communication, Ark Hunter's Adventures, Information, and so forth.., so Mentally investing in my Role as an Ark Universal Traveler, Distribution my Limits before me, and within my Limits, Gameplanet An Abyss With Unlimited Understanding, not often met by Ark Travelers.

I once misunderstood my Role as a Game Traveler MANY Rains ago, and I fought like cats and dogs with a Game World Galaxy Administration. They did EVERYTHING to please me, to no avail, courtesy of me becoming a Victim Of Myself. Though it took place maybe about 15 Rains/Years ago, I was, (and STILL Embarrassed to this Game World Day.) Noticing Harm To That Gameplanet, I took myself out the Photograph, and Departed, Which Over Time, That Gameplanet Universal regained, (Thankfully), their Popularity, Populations, And Their Footing.

(Now Fast-Forward To Today's Gameplanet Timeline, It remains and Celebrated as a Learning Game Traveling Experience, so as a Ark Universal Traveler/Game Traveler, It's Critically Important My Gameplanet Imaginative Doesn't Venture From Ark Universal's Intersection, When All Thoughtfulness Or Thoughtlessness, (at some point), has to pass through Intersections residing in ALL Game World Galaxies)...
    The Game Travelers Are Having Teleportation Delays, They Cant Get In The Game Planet Universal, Communication Is At Adrift And Is Thus Vital, The Galaxy Administration IS Becoming More Virulent And Sloppy By 4 Rains Ago, The Game Planet Is Having A Severe Delay Issue For The Game Travelers. Defiance Universal Is At An Impasse At The Modern Day, Misunderstood Is Over Estimated. The Game Planet TimeLine Is Some What Stable Though Thoughtfulness Has Some Delays, I Assure You That Some Of The Game Travelers Are Impatient, Keeping them At Bay Is A Chore.

What in the Hell are y'all doing to this game? If y'all already retired, just tell us! The lag is at an all-time worse!
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Wth is going on with this game have to wait forever to get in and when i do finally get in the lagg is horrible. Ya'll really need to get ya stuff right before someone files a suit against ya'll. My clan has invested alot of money into this game. Not only is the game servers horrible but the store issue is another thing why ya'll cannot fix the store, ya'll have known there is an issue and i dont believe every time i want to add bits i have to send a ticket to get them and sometimes have to wait 2-3 days. Smdh get ya shi right or be honest and tell the truth about whats going on.

I just completed my dailies with all the enemies hit box in one area and their damage box and item drop box all in different areas for pretty much every enemy. Quitting out didn't help. Glitches every damn day, but this was a new one.
    Past several months, about a 25% chance of successfully entering a minor or major arkfall.

That's just the iceberg's tip. I'd be so ashamed if I made something that performed this poorly.

That might be part of the problem: the actual people working on the game now aren't the same as those who developed it, so don't have emotional drive to watch their baby healthily grow. Just people essentially punching a clock, throwing duct tape around and hoping enough of it lands on people's mouths. And it's working. This latest anniversary push got dozens if not 100+ new people to throw a bunch of money at this game, which will thin out once they realize it's broken. But the sunken cost fallacy is hard to shake.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

nothing but disappointment.. and you wonder why people come here and rage.. yet all you do is ban people.
    For Shame

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    it isnt just the fire rate glitch lagging up the servers , the hib syn speed boost exploiters too.
    You're so contradictory. You use the fire rate glitch dude. Especially when you randomly join sw every free months with your grl, no shield, and Omni rig I believe. You also have attempted to clown me in the past when I stated these things lag the game especially the hib syn speed and speed sludge setups. You're something else dude.