+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    i posted the survey on my discord to help it spread. not much more i can do aside from that.
    get them to report the laggy ps3 na servers on the ps3 server issues thread. to help medjed with the server issues investigation .

how is this coming?

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    how is this coming?
    I'll post the survey result in the end of the months. So far the survey has gotten 57 responses. It could use definitely use more players responses, say up in the 100s range to emphasis on how players feels. Average players per day on steams alone is running in the high 40s, low 50s. Not sure how many people are running glyph PC - NA/EU and PS3 - NA/EU since there are no actual numbers to base that off from. I should have added that option as part of the survey

Thank you all for participating with the survey. Pass the link along to all your friends, clans, discords.

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

Finished survey. Should have been a question: "then why the hell are you still playing this game?" Make me self-reflect lol.

Abysmal server the worst culprit. (though 3-5 other points not too far behind)

I probably rated Medjed higher than most (ironic if you look at my sig), because 95% of the time, (s?)he is a standup person trying to do his best. On one hand, I know people are just doing their jobs, but on the other hand, that's never a valid excuse for anything. The more immoral, lazy, sloppy, etc. the company, the more people aren't going to accept customer service/representatives/moderators not acknowledging the company's poor behavior.

Medjed does well at responding to people in a polite manner (usually), but it would go a LONG way if he just said, "yeah, gamigo isn't behaving properly and making lots of mistakes, but there are still some good people there trying to make some positive changes." But, it doesn't seem like that last part would even be true, so at least be honest and say, "I can't provide my true feelings, but enjoy my position so will try to help you as best as I can without risking my job/status."

SOMETHING like that would make people respect you more Mr. or Ms. but more likely Mr. Medjed.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

While my rating on Medjed's performance was quite low, at least I was being honest.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Medjed's most used words - patience, soon, sales

My rating for this unbelievable variety of words - 0

there should have been a question like. how do you feel about trions rng?

I did the survey, and I gave 1 out of 100 for our "beloved" CM. All her "hard work" in delivering sales promotion seems to be all she cares about. Has she ever update us on the request for new content? NO. Heck, she doesn't even care/play the game, LOL.
    In game: David Ringo

Since the forum dictators are hiding the truths, I decided to release the result early. The dictator decided this isn't worthy to belong in general discussion, when its "DEFIANCE RELATED" and moved it to off topic.

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

See Gamigo all the 3 year + players none happy maybe change some things cause this way's not working. Fix the lag fix py