+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Looking to get my stolen weapons i know the person

Anyone know Xx KATARINAXx been waiting all day for her to get on and to give my mb's back after without word ghosted and got off around 1:30ish today been waiting to hear what's up ever since, was trying to buy arkforge from her to upgrade couple weapons. If you know, tell her to get on and hit me up for my stuff back. Gave 7 mil for 1600 arkforge she said, so I traded her 7 mil and 2 t6 MBA to reroll and upgrade.

I'm putting it out there I want someone to do something. **** like this is why defiance for most think needs terminated. And I'm throwing her name under the bus till she can give me a good reason other wise. On not saying anything to anyone.

The 2 MBA are a t6 dyn rad cn mb I was working on rolling for t6 dmg I think. its 6ke, and a t6 bloodthirsty mb syphon fully t5ed 3.2ke was tryna 6ke and reroll.

This is why you don't buy arkforge from randoms.. Sorry but this is your own fault

Man milk I hope you get scammed 40+ mil maybe instead of standing there replying to my post like an as*. You kinda understand the feeling of defiance people that grind day and night to make that much and some person who practically a og player, that's well liked and known. comes around and tryna sell arkforge and steals 2 mbs because they a broke ***** ���� have fun tho I don't really care anymore. I'm done with this cheap as* game and fake as* people. Nothing but scammers and ****in beggars. And milk the funny thing is if I recall one of those people who sits around in game and is like 4ke does nothing. And talis alot of crap is you, so gtfoh, especially to me I'm old school player and I'm one who knows more about defiance than probably damn near the entire server.

In my opinion If you read this dev's or people who work behind the scenes doing a horrible a** job on the servers kill this game fr nothing but a waist of time and money. People dont respect this game like they used to. *** this game fr ✌

this is why they dont support the buying and selling of arkforge . they wont do anything .

Decayingpanda... You're not a new player. You know for a fact that stuff like this is bound to happen when you answer the scammers call from a zone chat shoutout to trade ark forge for the chance to reroll your beloved weapon. This game is chuck full of shady types waiting for a noob or someone like yourself to get their scam on. And guess what? You are S.O.L. amigo. Gamigo will do nothing about this just like Trion did nothing about this. You gave away two very sought after mbs. And the person you mentioned is talked about in zone all the time; FOR SCAMMING! So yeah... You gotta take this L homie. No one deserves to be scammed but you knew better.

I'd open a ticket anyways with your character info and time it happened they probably wouldn't be able to help but couldn't hurt. Since it sounds like whoever took your stuff just logged on looking to scam someone they might do something. PM Pax and Medjed about it too they might be able to help. Someone from Gamigo should. Messed up ppl still do that with how dead the game is. What do they think is gonna happen when they scam the last 5 ppl with gear worth stealing lol
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

You know nothing about me then panda lol. Wasn't trying to sound horrible but its fact. You technically should NOT be trading Arkforge. So nothing is going to happen. Like Decoy said you gotta take the L on this one.

Why shouldn't we trade arkforge? I never seen anyone from Gamigo say it's not allowed. I traded arkforge for Jp's and that's how I got my Acid Bath. It's the only currency on PC that's worth anything. I don't get why yalls saying he should take a loss, somebody ripped him off/stole things from him. That person shouldn't get to keep those things imo. But I'm staying out of it after this.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.