+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Why shouldn't we trade arkforge? I never seen anyone from Gamigo say it's not allowed. I traded arkforge for Jp's and that's how I got my Acid Bath. It's the only currency on PC that's worth anything. I don't get why yalls saying he should take a loss, somebody ripped him off/stole things from him. That person shouldn't get to keep those things imo. But I'm staying out of it after this.
    its stated right here

http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...on-with-Trades

Yall I'm upset most because for 1 bonea, animegawd, and like 6 other mother ****ers vouched for the person that they ain't like that. I get trading arkforge is a risk, and I get shady ppl but the fact is I do know better, and I dont trade with ppl normally at all unless people respect them enough and don't think their like that so like bonea who rich asf, animegawd and some actual I'm pretty sure OGs like I am it's a straight slap to the face. I took losses before especially from some really dumb mistakes and worked to get it back but when 8+ppl vouch for someone that shii really killed my vibe and disgusted me not only the fact that I took a more like 50+ mil loss once I got both mb done but the fact bonea, animegawd and few others that's been playing a while vouched for a scammer. That's what really be ****in with me.

Well, if it helps, the one who scammed you those MBs got scammed by another guy, so you can rest assured that this person got its just dessert. Evil never wins, my man. There's people, a lot of people, me included, that appreciate you as a player. Don't quit just because you ended up in the receiving end of a bad apple. Consider this as experience, just so it doesn't happen again. Even if the scammer in question is backed by other people, you know they're trash, just like the ones backing them up.

CLAN: LOS MATA POLLOS - CONSOLE: PS3 (US/NA) - CHARACTER: Palurdo - PSN: palurdo1

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #14
    Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Why shouldn't we trade arkforge? I never seen anyone from Gamigo say it's not allowed. I traded arkforge for Jp's and that's how I got my Acid Bath. It's the only currency on PC that's worth anything. I don't get why yalls saying he should take a loss, somebody ripped him off/stole things from him. That person shouldn't get to keep those things imo. But I'm staying out of it after this.
    It's not recommended to trade arkforge because this currency is not meant for trading. The way you trade it in the game is no close to a trading definition therefore if you get scammed our team can't help you.

Same goes to any other suspicious trade that involves other player holding your weapon because you got some reason there.

The only advice I can give you here is to always make photos of your trades and chats (full screen and uncropped). If you’re scammed by a dishonest player, you’re more likely not getting your scammed item back because of the trade nature but you can stop this chain by reporting the player. This way scammers will know what consequences await them and eventually will do less attempts to offer suspicious trades.

Very sorry this happened to you but don't let this bad experience ruin the game for you cause there are a few good, honest people left who will help you out. Yes it's waaay worse when people vouch for the scammers, but let it be known and warn others of what happened with this person. Karma always comes back to them believe me. That's why all the known scammers have to keep making new toons cause everyone catches on and their reputation gets ruined and so does their chances of making scrip. If you need anything in the future let me know.

Thanks kc frosty means alot, I'm not tryna let it ruin my experiences cause I try to be honest with anything. Like I dont ever need anything unless I earn it. Like I want a electric rig but I'd rather grind my ***in heart out selling grinding for that goal than ever be like some. That's what really gets me. Cause to me that 50 mil loss, was my money I was saving for a electric rig. That's why I been selling mbs like crazy lol working on em and selling em.

Also if anyone knows luther I need to ask if he has my mbs a little birdy told me that she gave him them. But since someone said karma bit her in the *** I wonder if luther got em back for me. From hearing about it. or if just false Hope's. Just wanted to ask. But I'm not gonna try to sweat it. Being an OG and playing for years I'll take the loss if need be to expose another scammer. And let it be known.

NA is full of scammers.

What clan does he belong to (if you know)?

Tbh I didnt catch that, but idk how true what I been told is but from what I been told by my one friend the person who stole from in his clan and luther I think leader or something like that and saw/ I think hear and from what I been told will lmk when he on and if he does gt my mbs I'll let you all know. What's up with the situation. I'm still tryna figure things out myself tbh.

Update on mb situation yeah she gave em to XX and XX he sold em so I'm out 50 mil plus 7 mil I put towards the arkforge at the time. Gotta love **** man. Tbh I'm so pissed I want that ***** spam banned like that **** fr like Bull shii on a whole other lvl