+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ^^^ yea now if only we could blast the glitchers cause it's the same group of people everyday ruining pvp and echelon contracts for everyone. Then they wonder why no one plays anymore and it takes hours to start a match.

RJ I wanna say your right I wanna give a shout out to medjed for letting it stay, I deeply was upset but true ppl helped me out and helped me get justice for some ppls shameful ideas. I would never wanna quit normally I been playing way before prepatch and I've always loved this game with all my heart. I choose to play defiance because its not just my childhood game it's where I met all you guys and been true to what should be ideals of defiance. Defiance is like my second family. And the day I see it go, gonna be the day I hope they dont kill it for good or I can probably speak for alot that part of all of us will die to. Ik part of me will. I'd soon rather see defiance remastered to new gen. And I'd be one of the first to admit I'll be their first beta or whatever testers. I would love to see defiance stay a game that everyone that grew up to this game loves. And never see it die. That is the only thing I can say. Weather the ups and downs. I'd never wanna see my family and everything have to say goodbye ����

Quote Originally Posted by decayingpanda16 View Post
    I got it kc frosty thank you, I plan to make sure any of those ppl if ever try to trading only way I'm trading is if not something worth alot. Those ppl I won't take any chances with. Btw bonea was really sweet and helped me get some money back for my stolen mb, I was aiming for a electric rig but was told mo/cf rig are preferable the best expo rig that's all I mainly run so plan to just trade for a mo rig. So feeling pretty happy. Back up to where I was at but I grinded and sold few things and now all the money I'm just saving for something bigger if need be. Still looking for old school weapons. Excited also I picked up a assault rifle mk1 for my collection. But still so many more Jps I gotta try to figure out to find.
    MO rig? That's not even in the same ballpark as those other rigs. It's way inferior. If you not sure, just create a thread here for advice. Stop listening to those scammers. lol. Sounds lie they give you a few million, then con you with hundreds of millions on the rig. Anyway, you said you are experienced player so I don't know what really to think what you are doing. Makes no sense.

RJ I wanna say your right I wanna give a shout out to medjed for letting it stay, I deeply was upset but true ppl helped me out and helped me get justice for some ppls shameful ideas. I would never wanna quit normally I been playing way before prepatch and I've always loved this game with all my heart. I choose to play defiance because its not just my childhood game it's where I met all you guys and been true to what should be ideals of defiance. Defiance is like my second family. And the day I see it go, gonna be the day I hope they dont kill it for good or I can probably speak for alot that part of all of us will die to. Ik part of me will. I'd soon rather see defiance remastered to new gen. And I'd be one of the first to admit I'll be their first beta or whatever testers. I would love to see defiance stay a game that everyone that grew up to this game loves. And never see it die. That is the only thing I can say. Weather the ups and downs. I'd never wanna see my family and everything have to say goodbye ����
    Let's just hope this new millions of dollars investment in their company will light a fire under their *** and they'll get to work on our game before it completely dies out. Since they run it like it's getting shut off at any time I got on Discord and found most my friends just in case the forum goes bye bye.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

S373N I said MO because I already been told by a few people MO or CF is better expo rig. Secondly I just bought a MO rig for 50 mil with few chips on it, as far as being an old player, idk what the hell you mean scamming me outta a rig?? That's not even the situation of what happened. And if I was to buy a CF rig for example I'd soon rather go to someone i trust and have known for years than in zone. And third what in general do you mean you dont know what think I'm doing??? I have no damn clue who you are. And from the Sounds of it, you coming off like a newer player acting like you know quit a damn bit about the game. Just gonna say this where people in game that like to call them selves OG if you for 1 cant remember couple of the OG's in the past if you cant remember if not all the old Jps by hand without having to look in LP box and knowing what some of the guns used to be like before they killed their rolls you ain't OG. People soon try calling themselves OG's cause they got money. People like bonea he rich but technically he not an OG player atleast I'm guessing idk how long he been playing if he played back before prepatch or around then he OG I can sit and name a hand full of prepatch weapons and rolls they had, secondly I have a bunch I been collecting cause that's what I grew up to. Not this ****ty perfected weapon crap. Secondly, I'm someone who most known to people now cause I been around for a min. I'm loyal and straight up. I grind for my gear, I work for my gear. I dont sit in zone like so many begging for someone to give me a hand out. I didnt make 250 mil just by sitting around Twittling my thumbs begging. But thanks for whatever opinion youts is. Because you made it come off rude and Im not gonna take that crap if ya did. Js

MO is not one of the best rigs! It's one of the worse. Period.

Personally I couldn't care less of what you do. You spreading misinformation about the rig - I will call you out on to protect noobs.

p.s. I'm not an OG if it matters.

If you say so, who are you in game cause clearly you talking like you never met me and ima say this truthfully that I'm a expo dude/around alot of OG'a clearly your not og cause by now I think I myself would of seen you around and hit you up to do exdo's by now or traded with you. And secondly I guess bonea, Artemis, Bartiis all must be noobs ig because they all said at one time mo is one of the best expo rigs if done right.

Your preference on mo being ****ty is probably pvp and yeah it's not a pvp rig just saying I been having to run pvp for my weekly and it's a ***** but in expo with only 3 chips on atm its strong. And I haven't yet gotten started to t5 it so if you say so

If you say so, who are you in game cause clearly you talking like you never met me and ima say this truthfully that I'm a expo dude/around alot of OG'a clearly your not og cause by now I think I myself would of seen you around and hit you up to do exdo's by now or traded with you. And secondly I guess bonea, Artemis, Bartiis all must be noobs ig because they all said at one time mo is one of the best expo rigs if done right.
    TheGreatBartis is the biggest glitcher, hacker, exploiter ever to play D13. Dude is trash. I would not trust that person.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    TheGreatBartis is the biggest glitcher, hacker, exploiter ever to play D13. Dude is trash. I would not trust that person.
    I agree, TheGreatBartis must be stopped! Hacker on the loose, consistently kills me and I can’t do nothing about it But seriously, you gotta stop. This attention will only boost my EGO