+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    TheGreatBartis is the biggest glitcher, hacker, exploiter ever to play D13. Dude is trash. I would not trust that person.
    says the bio glitcher lol

No doubt, gets on here and whines about all the same glitches he uses. I don't even bother playing pvp when these pathetic cheaters join, I just leave the match. Not gonna get kills from me anymore I'll just boost kills with my clannies since gamigo refuses to correct this.

Your on here daily complaining because you can’t get a kill. A simple solution is go back to killing those bugs in expo your so graciously proud of. But aye, I still haven’t forgot the time you said I killed you across the map with an mb when it was instead point blank right in your face. Oh and dude, how exactly am I whining? Lmao

I get on here rarely, and most if not all those times I just see “Aw Gamigo hackers and glitchers everywhere, help me pls” Grow tf up dude or go play Defiance 2050, heard its fun over there.

Bartiis idk what's more funny your dumb *** didnt read the post that this is like over like a month now old, probably going on 2 months. Or the fact you say I'm complaining about things yet you Took the time from your day to bring up something you clearly salty about that happened that I said well over a month ago. All I gotta say is your sad and bringing up hashed **** is pathetic especially getting mad in a game. And aside from that so many understood the meaning behind this post I made. And was understanding. You taking it and tryna get ****in cloud so ima respectfully say now to get off my post if you got a problem keep it to yourself. I don't got time to fight with someone over small **** that was said. Grow up and you do you fam. K ��✌��

Hell you compare me to most ppl who pvp and you saying I complain just gonna say now there a few I can throw out names but I have respect to not do that, funny how you say i complain about the same **** everyday. yet the same **** relatethey complain abd to pvp I see the same ppl I could name complaining, And ya know there times you complained in zone about **** but done the same **** you complained about. Pretty ironic, and its even more funny everytime I look back to what you say I play expo way more than pvp. Everyday. Just some advice whatever you salty for. I let that **** go. Maybe do the same and know I dont care even after if you talk **** just know ima be muting you. Cause it's sad seeing a grown *** man complain about **** related to a game. Smfh

Oof I’m a little late, my old post wasn’t even targeted at you btw lmao but it’s nice to see you’ve shown your true colors.

How did I miss this? Priceless. OG... bahahahahahahahaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by nick145 View Post
    I love the guy slinger weapons for some unknown reason... I may have a problem