+ Reply to Thread

What's happening...

Hmmm, I thought to myself, after 4 months of abstinence I will look into the forum. LegendaryGun(CA) said there is something going on behind the scenes. So I am curious to see what's new in the game.

Irony on/
    For sure Py has now, after 18 months, an interesting jp-rotation again. The new content is epic. I can already smell the new story missions and the new maps. The list of successful fixes is probably endless and I will need weeks to read it all.
    /Irony off

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Hmmm, I thought to myself, after 4 months of abstinence I will look into the forum. LegendaryGun(CA) said there is something going on behind the scenes. So I am curious to see what's new in the game.

Irony on/
    For sure Py has now, after 18 months, an interesting jp-rotation again. The new content is epic. I can already smell the new story missions and the new maps. The list of successful fixes is probably endless and I will need weeks to read it all.
    /Irony off

I'm still waiting as well.

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

i am still waiting as well.

I am not waiting, because nothing good will happen with Gamigone in charge of this game. Unless, of course, if you want to gamble real money for trash in the lockboxes.Gamigone have removed the central tenet of the game - do akfalls and sieges, earn pg, then hgt someting special from Py. Py has had the same things for 18 months. Players leave. It is not hard to unserstand why people leave. Even the most nerdy, bean-counter at Gamigone should understand. We live in hope.

Right, there's no point in waiting. Gamigo acquired Trion 22 months ago (October 2018). At that time the store was "broken" since 4 months. 2 months later, just in time for christmas, it worked again as if by magic. Since 22 months we are experiencing old recycled events. Py has been deliberately neglected for 18 months so that 95% of all jackpots can no longer be earned. Only with real money you can buy these jackpots. But Gamigo has managed to reduce the number of players by 75%. At some point, even the dumbest one has to realize that something is going wrong. For 22 months Gamigo has been going downhill. Without knowing the area and it is dark.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    But Gamigo has managed to reduce the number of players by 75%. At some point, even the dumbest one has to realize that something is going wrong. For 22 months Gamigo has been going downhill. Without knowing the area and it is dark.
    I mean, you're not wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.