+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    I want to see this game hit cross console play.
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    XB360 xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx
    XB1 LEGENDARY GUNS

This would be huge.

Gamigo is not a developmental company. They obtain games, keep them afloat. The money they make from other games keeps the lights on for ALL games.

We just have to accept the fact that defiance 2050 is going to stay as is until it stops making money.

Why would gamigo invest millions on a game and not see any return? Player base is really low, EU is all but dead, it doesnt make financial sense to risk going bankrupt on a game that is on its lowest income
    Xbox One
    Gamertag:SouthSide Stev0
    Character: Alyssia Hawklight(power level 46xx)
    Character2: Mariska(power level 30xx)
    Clan: ogs

XBOX360 (Pre ordered) NA
    Gamertag: SouthSide Stev0 (formerly: smurfsn1p3r4eva)
    Character: Alyssia
    Clan: (Former Founder of ATLiens (actually from Atlanta),
    (Current member of) II FALLEN II
    EGO: 5392
    Yes, I am a guy, that uses a female character. She has been around since Diablo(1996), and I have no intentions of retiring her, just because some of you men are scared you will get virtual cooties.

I am an admin on the defiance 2050 community club we are the #1 club for all your defiance needs on Xbox one.Come join us, we don't allow drama, or negativity towards our members.

Reputation is everything.

Cross play? With this understaffed "development" team?

Don't hold your breath.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Yeah was a suggestion.sometimes gotta spend money to make money js.
    I.B. GUNZNMETAL
    Ign:METALE
    Xbox N/A
    XB360 xXINGLORIOUS BASTERDSXx
    XB1 LEGENDARY GUNS

Thanks for your replies Everyone. This may be my last shot at trying to get them to consider their actions and do something we the players want, to keep us in the game.

192.168.100.1 192.168.1.1 jpg to pdf

TRION are the creators of Defiance & Gamigo are now the Managers of that vehicle (Defiance) to ensure it reaches the destination "They" & "Us" want it to go (The Goal).

Yes you are right. They are closing both games because as they say "We concluded that both games could no longer sustain themselves". LOOOL

They wanted an mmorpg game to sustain by itself. They did nothing since they bought the game. They are killing a golden goose and they are so ignorant they don't even sell the game to earn money ffs. They never released how this game is.

Since they bought the game we the players told them countless time how to improve the game and they did NOTHING. So no thank you. I don't want to play any game that comes from Gagigo. One of the worst gaming companies.

You can shut down our voice community manager by closing every conversation we are opening. But the truth is still out there. You know it and we know it.

Speaks volumes seeing how that thread is locked.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamingo
    If you are wondering what to play next now that your favorite games are closing, worry not! We have a wide selection of games from all types and genres here at gamigo! Check our website at https://gamigo.net/ and pick your next passion!
    LMAO as if.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Speaks volumes seeing how that thread is locked.

LMAO as if.
    Who will have the unstable mind to go to gamingo's next cash grab? 'passion' is saying "we want your money again lol".