+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

  Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Medjed

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100

    Medjed

    Can you please respond to my private messages. I don't normally ask for help, but I need someone to look into my problem from your end. More so, my store issue and getting it unbugged so I can purchase a patron pass.

  2. #2
    Ambassador Legendary Guns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Defiance Community Ambassador
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Can you please respond to my private messages. I don't normally ask for help, but I need someone to look into my problem from your end. More so, my store issue and getting it unbugged so I can purchase a patron pass.
    Has anyone gotten back too you? I think Medjed was out for a few days on sick leave. Let me know if you have gotten anywhere, if not send me a message with all info. I will forward it to a few other people.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

  3. #3
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100
    Thanks Legendary Guns for the response. I've pm'd you the details. Just to clarify, I have since been reimbursed my bits by the CS department thankyou very much. The issue now is my store is still bugged. Hopefully someone from your end can look into the matter for me. Much obliged.

  4. #4
    Ambassador Legendary Guns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Defiance Community Ambassador
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Thanks Legendary Guns for the response. I've pm'd you the details. Just to clarify, I have since been reimbursed my bits by the CS department thankyou very much. The issue now is my store is still bugged. Hopefully someone from your end can look into the matter for me. Much obliged.
    No problem I have messaged back and forwarded this info to a few people who should be able to help.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

  5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Community Manager Medjed's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    702
    Sorry Wreaper, I wasn’t able to respond you earlier.

    I addressed your issue to the support on a last week. Was it solved for you?

  6. #6
    Member rita mortis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    ayrshire scotland
    Posts
    379
    Hey handsome , sounds as though you have been shadow banned

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100
    Hi Medjed, I have been reimbursed my bits but my store is still bugged. I have re-submitted my ticket more specifically in regards to my store this time.

  8. #8
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100
    Hey bud, what do you mean shadow banned?

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    100
    Store still isn't working just for the record, and it isn't exclusive to me. Made another account different email address and had the exact same problem. Anyone who tries to buy from the store at the moment is not going to get their bits that they pay for and going to end up with a bugged store. Think this needs to be upgraded to rather urgent as opposed to we'll look into it...

  10. #10
    Ambassador Legendary Guns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2020
    Location
    Defiance Community Ambassador
    Posts
    52
    Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Store still isn't working just for the record, and it isn't exclusive to me. Made another account different email address and had the exact same problem. Anyone who tries to buy from the store at the moment is not going to get their bits that they pay for and going to end up with a bugged store. Think this needs to be upgraded to rather urgent as opposed to we'll look into it...
    Will try again to get some more info for you. Thanks for the update! Have they gotten back to you on the ticket? Send me the new ticket number again.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts