+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Medjed

Medjed

Can you please respond to my private messages. I don't normally ask for help, but I need someone to look into my problem from your end. More so, my store issue and getting it unbugged so I can purchase a patron pass.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Can you please respond to my private messages. I don't normally ask for help, but I need someone to look into my problem from your end. More so, my store issue and getting it unbugged so I can purchase a patron pass.
    Has anyone gotten back too you? I think Medjed was out for a few days on sick leave. Let me know if you have gotten anywhere, if not send me a message with all info. I will forward it to a few other people.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

Thanks Legendary Guns for the response. I've pm'd you the details. Just to clarify, I have since been reimbursed my bits by the CS department thankyou very much. The issue now is my store is still bugged. Hopefully someone from your end can look into the matter for me. Much obliged.

Thanks Legendary Guns for the response. I've pm'd you the details. Just to clarify, I have since been reimbursed my bits by the CS department thankyou very much. The issue now is my store is still bugged. Hopefully someone from your end can look into the matter for me. Much obliged.
    No problem I have messaged back and forwarded this info to a few people who should be able to help.

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    Sorry Wreaper, I wasn’t able to respond you earlier.

I addressed your issue to the support on a last week. Was it solved for you?

Hey handsome , sounds as though you have been shadow banned

Hi Medjed, I have been reimbursed my bits but my store is still bugged. I have re-submitted my ticket more specifically in regards to my store this time.

Hey bud, what do you mean shadow banned?

Store still isn't working just for the record, and it isn't exclusive to me. Made another account different email address and had the exact same problem. Anyone who tries to buy from the store at the moment is not going to get their bits that they pay for and going to end up with a bugged store. Think this needs to be upgraded to rather urgent as opposed to we'll look into it...

Store still isn't working just for the record, and it isn't exclusive to me. Made another account different email address and had the exact same problem. Anyone who tries to buy from the store at the moment is not going to get their bits that they pay for and going to end up with a bugged store. Think this needs to be upgraded to rather urgent as opposed to we'll look into it...
    Will try again to get some more info for you. Thanks for the update! Have they gotten back to you on the ticket? Send me the new ticket number again.