+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Medjed

So here's something new, out of frustration I spammed the button on buy bits. When a secondary error message popped up. Bit purchase pending. Seems the reason my store won't let me buy anymore bits is because its still trying to process the original purchase. I think you need to reset all the purchases pending in order to allow new ones. And of course reimburse the bits to people who never received them.

another clanmate here just fell victim to this

He'll file a ticket and get his bits then that's it, no more store.

Something on the server end went haywire two or three days ago. At that time, lag became even more unstable and these queue positions to log in after character select started, all the while, the Defiance store and Py'Numbra vendors went blank. This was when I saw people saying their Bits disappeared.

Since the store and vendors revived, a lot are saying their Bits never came back. It's probably best an emergency message be sent to everyone affected to contact CS and submit their purchase info; I say this here because not a lot are gonna know what to do in this situation... Maybe do this for EVERY language...?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Same thing happened to me. Sent in rocket asking for a complete refund and a few days after sending in the support message the 1800 bits I meant to purchase and the 3600 I received by accident were in my account. Part of my original message to them was that I asked for compensation in the form of bits because the multiple transactions overdrafted my account. Plus it shouldn't take a week to get an issue like this correctly resolved. But I digress. Thinking the bits were comped I purchased the Halloween pack but I never received the Halloween pack. Now they are telling me the bits I used were part of the purchase and even though accidental and me using them in the bitstore for something I never received which they are now saying I never purchased (gotta love this company) can not be refunded. I never wanted them to begin with. I just wanted the 1800 and your game and it's tools crapped out and are now screwing people over. Plus my ticket being handled by multiple CS Reps does not help. Once again zero compensation or compassion for your player base. Guess overdrafting my account due to funky error messages isn't worth compensation. I mean I got my messages from PSN network saying those transactions went through, but no bits and your store end saying bitstore unavailable and transaction not being completed only for close to a week later for the bits I wanted and didn't want arriving in my account when I sent in a support ticket at least four days prior asking for a complete refund. Just Wow!

Wish I could say I'm surprised to read about the run around in these posts, but... I'm not.

EZ decision to keep my money in my wallet. Yikes!
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    EZ decision to keep my money in my wallet. Yikes!

Exactly. Thats it.