+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Defiance Ps5?

Defiance Ps5?

I have a strong feeling that theyre going to release a new version of this game on the next gen consoles.. because they keep talking about this game being here in the long term but they wont release content for current gen so my assumption is that theyre planning to release a remastered version of this game on next gen.. idk just a theory lol

At a safe distance watching Defiance crash
    Quote Originally Posted by SCXPE View Post
    I have a strong feeling that theyre going to release a new version of this game on the next gen consoles.. because they keep talking about this game being here in the long term but they wont release content for current gen so my assumption is that theyre planning to release a remastered version of this game on next gen.. idk just a theory lol
    Can't wait for the second Valor Judgment Segment where they lie and say everything bought will be transferable and everything earned will not.

If they brought it as d13 or better id try it out. If they nailed it well enough i can think of 20-30 people who would give it a fair shot. But if its 2050 all over again they won't stay long lol....js

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Currently there are no plans on releasing Defiance on PlayStation 5.

Quote Originally Posted by SCXPE View Post

PS4 was released on November 15, 2013.

And Defiance was halfway port to PS4 around April 2018, if I'm not mistaken.

So with that being said it will be another 3-5 to years minimum after PS5 release before we actually know any information about Defiance on PS5.

That is if the kill still alive, because the way things are going, and how the game is completely neglected, I don't see a future for the game unfortunately. But I'll stand correction, if you can prove that the game has a future