+ Reply to Thread

The Ripple Effect!

Many years ago, my friend was told in one of her classes at University, that a particular survey was done. It was said to go like this:

If you do good to someone, on average, they will tell 3 people.

If you do bad to someone, on average, they will tell 8 people.

My point here is all about the actions and inactions conducted by the companies who have managed this game. Undoubtedly, 1000's of players have left, for many reasons, but one reason is more outstanding than others - They were offended by the outcomes delivered by the company.

If the above is true, then if this game is going to continue, Gamigo and associates have a huge job of winning back the players trust, faith, and confidence in them.

I hope for all players, that we will see some good outcomes in the near future and that this current company can implement what is needed to get this game cranking again.

We all have our limits, but how much longer do we all wait to see the changes players have repeatedly mentioned for years, before it completely dies?
    Ozz Squad Warriors: PC D50 EU/NA
    Originally Founded D13: 23rd July 2013.

Old Clan Page: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ntries-Welcome!
    Steam Charts:
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

the 3/8 is average for consumption goods and service, but video game is a niche market. I'm gonna tell 0 people who D50 mistreat its players, simply because I don't know anyone who would even try this game.

Quote Originally Posted by ICantAim View Post
    ... because I don't know anyone who would even try this game.
    You're not wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.