Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

When is there EVER gonna be a content update?

It is pretty safe to say that One of your CA's said that there was going to be information in the coming weeks. The date was 7/22/2020 when they posted. Just what exactly is going on behind the scenes? is there ever going to be a content update considering everything is more or less the same?

In a way, this is alienating your player base for the past 3 years considering nothing dropped just only the crusader update and just story missions with no actual loot to chase or new guns to wield. Events just are not enough and it is sad to a potential good MMO just go drown in the drain. It is especially saddening to see the player numbers plummet to just double digits and potentially to just a single digit, just what exactly is going on?

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Dev tracker shows posting dates of 7/20 and 7/23....
    Unless they purged the post - can you be more specific about who said what?
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Hmm, weird l cant find the post specifically but l know for the fact that he was talking to a user about the content, oh well here is the link https://imgur.com/a/uV5zlgH

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    Dev tracker shows posting dates of 7/20 and 7/23....
    Unless they purged the post - can you be more specific about who said what?
    By the way it was legendary guns that posted it, l am hoping he can clarify by what information that will be coming in weeks which that post was from 3 weeks.

I can vouch for the ops statement. The whole thread has been removed but said CA did state that "things were happening behind the scenes" he claimed a NDA kept him from telling us more.....the thread was deleted because I called him a clown and he responded with threats.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    Just wanted to say (for the record) I wanted to (and did) trust Gamigo. I had fun playing the game and had high hopes for it. I still want to have hope for it but it's pretty much gone. We asked and asked if it was getting shut down and they always said no.

This was a year ago:

This was a few months before shutdown:

So when people say it's fine and knew it'd happen you're saying what? The people who trusted Gamigo shouldn't have trusted Gamigo? Then the Bargain box sale a couple weeks before shutdown? You know that was timed for it. Could have announced the shut down earlier, or done something different. This is where Gamigo lost all trust from me. Not from Zephikal's post a year ago but their actions (and lack thereof) recently. Now their minions run around sayin we should have known it was going to happen. Uhh thanks captain hindsight sorry I'm not a psychic.

And when asked about these things and/or express our anger about it we get palmed off and scolded like a nagging child. Quoted with rules and threatened with a permanent ban for something as innocent as "clown?" Wtf.

And Py, being led on for I don't even know how long now. Wtf. At this point even if it's fixed it's too little too late. But when we ask about that any info seems to be a highly guarded secret. I mean it's Py guns not launch codes I don't really see what the secrecy is about. So we're still left to wonder same as pretty much the last year.

I'd keep your $ in your wallet just sayin. I don't want to give any more time or $ to a company like that.

You guys keep trying to brush your shady tactics under the rug closing threads...

If you want a better reputation try actually doing things that deserve it.

This was the thread in response to said removal.

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    I can vouch for the ops statement. The whole thread has been removed but said CA did state that "things were happening behind the scenes" he claimed a NDA kept him from telling us more.....the thread was deleted because I called him a clown and he responded with threats.
    The way he handled it was absurd, instead the CA clarifying what is actually going on, he censored it instead of thinking why the fanbase is like this and why everyone is disgruntled at employees. Non disclosure or not, it has been too long since actual news came which was 3 years ago, everyone is rightfully angry and at this point l created this post for someone to actually come with news and hope that they come clean with what was actually going on 'behind the scenes'. that is very vague and thats kind of disrespectful to everyone in this forum considering how there is nothing to chase.

It is demotivating to play a game that should be all accounts dead. I hope they took inspiration of the other post mentioning warframe and how it is still going strong even after seven years to Prove that new content does rejuvenates a player base. I have never seen a new player before and l have already seen everyone in the entire server. It sucks and hope they pay attention.

You're right thinking that made us angry and is disrespectful to us. We've been teased with non existent updates for like 3 years and there was also another 3 page thread about us being mad about it which they deleted. Until there's an actual update of the game I'd say it's safe to assume there is nothing going on behind the scenes and he just said that to sound cool. So yea pretty absurd and he said Py is getting fixed too. So far that hasn't happened either. It doesn't even take 2 years to make a whole video game let alone fix one npc vendor. They just want to lead us on, say they're working on random crap to keep people in the game and spending $ while they just band aid little things to keep it running on its last legs until shut down. I 100% believe that until there's an actual update.

He gave me a temp ban on the forum for asking about Py in the 2050 section, and deletes people's gifs and scolds them on Discord for no real reason. I don't know what his problem is.

After he made that statement in your image link, Medjed posted right after that saying he shouldn't be impersonating a dev and giving us teasers on future updates. Probably since there aren't any.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    You're right thinking that made us angry and is disrespectful to us. We've been teased with non existent updates for like 3 years and there was also another 3 page thread about it which they deleted. Until there's an actual update of the game I'd say it's safe to assume there is nothing going on behind the scenes and he just said that to sound cool. So yea pretty absurd and he said Py is getting fixed too. So far that hasn't happened either. It doesn't even take 2 years to make a whole video game let alone fix one npc vendor. They just want to lead us on, say they're working on random crap to keep people in the game and spending $ while they just band aid little things to keep it running on its last legs until shut down. I 100% believe that until there's an actual update.

He gave me a temp ban on the forum for asking about Py in the 2050 section, and deletes people's gifs and scolds them on Discord for no real reason. I don't know what his problem is.

After he made that statement in your image link, Medjed posted right after that saying he shouldn't be impersonating a dev and giving us teasers on future updates.
    It is a shame that they keep censoring posts speaking about what is going on, there really is no future for this game, anyone is actually better off playing warframe. They are incapable of handling criticism and the truth. That is two principles that makes any game successful off the list, if they cannot handle and can't even have the manpower to develop the game, you might as well shut off the lights. Deception and leading others that HOPE on this game for nothing is bad principles that will run the game six feet under. At any rate, censoring others is not right.

I really hope this gets through to someone over there. Honestly we aren't posting these things just to say "I told you so". What we are trying to do is show you HOW THIS GAME SHOULD BE. I mean this game was derived from a hit tv series. It HAD a wonderful and massive fan base. Ever since the suit and hand changing that has CLEARLY changed. We want our community back. We want our game to be fun, entertaining with new things to be enjoyed regularly. None of these things are that hard when you invest the time and effort that obviously isn't happening. Closing threads and making threats to those who disclose the truths you want to hide will not change the facts. Your player base is angry and rightly so. The company management memo excerpts I've posted state you WILL do these things and yet no ones doing ANYTHING presented in said excerpts. And big surprise just like is said in those excerpts the players are leaving in droves. And when they do guess what else happened? They tell friends and family about the bs thats going on here. Word of mouth is powerful. Far more powerful then any thread you've removed thus far and far more damaging. Good luck censoring THAT........

Quote Originally Posted by MONKEYKING View Post
    I really hope this gets through to someone over there. Honestly we aren't posting these things just to say "I told you so". What we are trying to do is show you HOW THIS GAME SHOULD BE. I mean this game was derived from a hit tv series. It HAD a wonderful and massive fan base. Ever since the suit and hand changing that has CLEARLY changed. We want our community back. We want our game to be fun, entertaining with new things to be enjoyed regularly. None of these things are that hard when you invest the time and effort that obviously isn't happening. Closing threads and making threats to those who disclose the truths you want to hide will not change the facts. Your player base is angry and rightly so. The company management memo excerpts I've posted state you WILL do these things and yet no ones doing ANYTHING presented in said excerpts. And big surprise just like is said in those excerpts the players are leaving in droves. And when they do guess what else happened? They tell friends and family about the bs thats going on here. Word of mouth is powerful. Far more powerful then any thread you've removed thus far and far more damaging. Good luck censoring THAT........
    I Commend everyone's effort to try to let them see in our point of view, there are dedicated players in here that would Love to see this game grow and expand beyond to what content we have now that could be potential into making sales in the future, HOWEVER this can't happen if they don't make the effort, loyalty can be held for so long before everyone gives up, warframe was here for 7 years, right now there are so many loyal players in warframe that are beyond excited to see what the devs can do in the game and they are making a lot of profit, the warframe community is entirely happy, why can't we have that here? Why aren't there new player? Simple, more content.