+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Why this game is never going to go nowhere

The defiance franchise as we all know it have had very low player numbers recently in the past 4 years. Day by day we see this game die not because we just had game breaking bugs, but because the owners failed in maintaining the game, no content being released in 4 years as we know it. A user here mentioned about silence killing people, about that if there is no communication everything is going to fall apart, the truth is, it already is happening right now in the very community were sitting in. Everyday, there is nothing being done, to disconnects and the social glitch in PS3, to not even try to to be in the consumer's perspective is appalling and most certainly disrespectful. I want to bring another point which certainly is adding problems and bringing frustration, censorship.

I have never seen such censorship since north korredit, communication is essential, but when your trying to suppress feedback and criticism, it is one sure - fire way of getting and telling people to get away from your game. An acknowledgement would certainly tell people that their word was not in vain and that it is appreciated, but having such a narrow minded perspective is not gonna do anyone good, especially if a community is dying due to the lack of content being produced. it also does not help at all if you keep shoving things related to defiance into OFF TOPIC, that is a very terrible thing to do when MMO's before defiance has died due to this exact same censorship.

I want to also highlight another problem, and that is the lies and the non existent teaser updates, having hope is good, it is why our ancestors have persevered to make society the way it is today, their effort was worth something, but when you put fake hope and try to keep things so tight lipped as if a very big secret is coming out and it was all for months and it was all for nothing? You have just brought a big precedent of LIES, l sorely expected a post of a CA saying "hey, there WILL BE something, just wait" to just be maybe perhaps content, and all of it was just basically saying " Hey, were just maintaining our game and that it." That IS CERTAINLY just shoving a very big pie in our faces, that same scenario just happened to me just two weeks ago.

These THREE very big problems have contributed to the declining numbers, first impressions are everything, but when new players see just what is going within this very community, they are going to leave and never come back, veterans have even left because it is just a hopeless situation and SOME of them are dedicated players, that is saying something. Just remember, there are causes and effects, lessons have taught that.

"Why this game will never go anywhere" is a more fitting title.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    "Why this game will never go anywhere" is a more fitting title.
    Actually, that is a better title, makes kinda more sense considering the wording is a bit weird.

they are so despicable that the only thing that "" "MAYBE" "" will go public is that they are closing the servers ... but I believe that even that they are not able to say.

Quote Originally Posted by JusticeForD13 View Post
    they are so despicable that the only thing that "" "MAYBE" "" will go public is that they are closing the servers ... but I believe that even that they are not able to say.
    What can l say, they literally know there is nothing to show what 'progress' they made. They will keep being silent because they know this game is as good as dead, it took a thread and 3 pages of replies to get them to speak and it was not news at all, just basically saying they maintaining. they even delete threads...

Hi,

Warm Greetings & welcome, happy to have you here.

Not even close to definition: If you utilize not even close before a word or When you are on a booking, you don't go lurching in anyplace close to your own objective. This draft strategy goes not even close far enough to bar any likely monetary. Lawmakers ought to go not even close to these Games aside from in fight.

I hope the above information helped you
    Please feel free to post if you have any further queries!

Regards,
    Mika Hawkins

its isnt going anywhere because the team isnt fixing anything in a timely matter.

Quote Originally Posted by mikahawkins View Post
    Hi,

Warm Greetings & welcome, happy to have you here.

Not even close to definition: If you utilize not even close before a word or When you are on a booking, you don't go lurching in anyplace close to your own objective. This draft strategy goes not even close far enough to bar any likely monetary. Lawmakers ought to go not even close to these Games aside from in fight.

I hope the above information helped you
    Please feel free to post if you have any further queries!

Regards,
    Mika Hawkins
    your right that is the definition, but when it takes a thread of replies something is wrong and its not even close to getting an answer.

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    its isnt going anywhere because the team https://madcowboy.com/ isnt fixing anything in a timely matter.
    completely agree. I played a long time ago. quit.
    now I remembered about it and registered again, little changes.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    The defiance franchise as we all know it have had very low player numbers recently in the past 4 years. Day by day we see this game die not because we just had game breaking bugs, but because the owners failed in maintaining the game, no content being released in 4 years as we know it. A user here mentioned about silence killing people, about that if there is no communication everything is going to fall apart, the truth is, it already is happening right now in the very community were sitting in. Everyday, there is nothing being done, to disconnects and the social glitch in PS3, to not even try to to be in the consumer's perspective is appalling and most certainly disrespectful. I want to bring another point which certainly is adding problems and bringing frustration, censorship.

I have never seen such censorship since north korredit, communication is essential, but when your trying to suppress feedback and criticism, it is one sure - fire way of getting and telling people to get away from your game. An acknowledgement would certainly tell people that their word was not in vain and that it is appreciated, but having such a narrow minded perspective is not gonna do anyone good, especially if a community is dying due to the lack of content being produced. it also does not help at all if you keep shoving things related to defiance into OFF TOPIC, that is a very terrible thing to do when MMO's before defiance has died due to this exact same censorship.

I want to also highlight another problem, and that is the lies and the non existent teaser updates, having hope is good, it is why our ancestors have persevered to make society the way it is today, their effort was worth something, but when you put fake hope and try to keep things so tight lipped as if a very big secret is coming out and it was all for months and it was all for nothing? You have just brought a big precedent of LIES, l sorely expected a post of a CA saying "hey, there WILL BE something, just wait" to just be maybe perhaps content, and all of it was just basically saying " Hey, were just maintaining our game and that it." That IS CERTAINLY just shoving a very big pie in our faces, that same scenario just happened to me just two weeks ago.

These THREE very big problems have contributed to the declining numbers, first impressions are everything, but when new players see just what is going within this very community, they are going to leave and never come back, veterans have even left because it is just a hopeless situation and SOME of them are dedicated players, that is saying something. Just remember, there are causes and effects, lessons have taught that.
    So in othe words, I'm waswasting my time assisting your Defiance Universal Adventure?

Should I depart in the Direction I came from?

I can ensure you, Central departing in the Direction from which we came from, is easy, faster than the speed of light.