+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    We've tried to get them to improve it for almost 2 years, it's a lost cause. They will never give any straight answers. Only excuses. Anything they say just makes even more questions. All that and not 1 single answer about the future of either game except "don't know" and scolding for being disrespectful.

Only thing to do now is stand back and watch it burn from a distance. Everyone's tired of telling them over and over again exactly why players are leaving and having them ignore it and/or make things worse in an entirely new different way.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    sorry to break the news to everyone, but if you knew of a game called Crimecraft MMO, the same thing that happen with that game is happening with defiance. The simple fact is, there's no devs, theres no dev team, the CM or CM's probably don't even know who they are, or lying about it. This game will shut down soon or out of nowhere. The same thign happen with crimecraft, there was one supposedly GM there who kept telling the community he can't get in touch with the devs and kept saying he doesn't know who they are. Its all BS.

The fact that we don't one dev here anymore should tell yall something. All i know, enjoy the game while its here. The only sad thing is that they won't make this game offline playable, at least we can play solo, but doesn't look like that is going to happen.

This is why i stopped spending money on free2play games, too many good games has shut down without any effort of making them offline playable.
    I seriously doubt the CMs are lying about anything. They DO have an issue about what they are authorized to say, and as employees they are bound to adhere tot he rules the company gives them. ALSO - the CMs most likely don't have coffee on a regular basis with game management to plot how to handle stuff, so it's not like the CMs are in on a plot to annoy or frustrate the players.
    Direct your ire at the game owners, and give the CMs a break.

Just saying.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by crasher View Post
    I seriously doubt the CMs are lying about anything. They DO have an issue about what they are authorized to say, and as employees they are bound to adhere tot he rules the company gives them. ALSO - the CMs most likely don't have coffee on a regular basis with game management to plot how to handle stuff, so it's not like the CMs are in on a plot to annoy or frustrate the players.
    Direct your ire at the game owners, and give the CMs a break.

Just saying.
    And yea Gamigo with their nefarious greediness changing things around and telling the cm's to tell us they're working on it when they're not is indicative of what kind of company they are. Like the 360 shutdown and when PS3's maintenance wrecked it with lag. They don't even care about their own employees on here having to make excuses for them while all the players have a fit and/or quit. Most of the time I think there are no answers so is better for them to just be silent. Medjed has always been as honest as she could even when it's bad news though. But yea we are in agreement point griefs at Gamigo as a company not just the CM's they're only here to help and if that goes away we truly will know nothing.

Thanks to you all for your input and feedback.
    Ozz Squad Warriors: PC D50 EU/NA
    Originally Founded D13: 23rd July 2013.

Old Clan Page: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ntries-Welcome!
    Steam Charts:
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance