+ Reply to Thread

Server migration FINALLY!!

Defiance PC NA – Server Move – September 29 – 1:00 AM PDT
    Ark Hunters,

Server move to a new data center will take place on Tuesday, September 29, starting at 1:00 AM PDT (10:00 AM CEST / 8:00 AM UTC). Server move should take approximately 4 hours but may be extended in case of technical issues.

The access to Defiance on PC, NA environment will temporarily not work during the server move period!

We ask you to consider this and thank you for your understanding!

The Defiance Team

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

Gonna take a wild guess that PS3 will be shutdown soon. The amount of players, or lack of, says it all.

Everytime they "move" a d13 server it's terrible and worse than before, plagued with even more problems than it had. I'd be really surprised if we're not going on the 'death' server too. The one they put 360 on for lots of months and promised to fix the lag, never did and shut it off. You know the one that ps3 is stuck on right now with all their brand new lag since last maintenance/move? Now it's our turn.

And this is how gamigo sunsets ya. Smdh lets see how long this takes to become irreparable.......