+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    I don't think I'll hold my breath on this but thank you for addressing it!

Yeah yeah "something big in the works...." "Sooon..." "Oh I'm sorry were you on that server?...." Seems to be the REAL roadmap.......

Quote Originally Posted by King Krayola View Post
    I can't spoil anything, but this October will have things that previous years haven't. Consider this your tease of the day (:
    Like void runner 50% off just after they sold it for full price << this is what I expect lol.I still wouldnt pay that for it.

You can reference https://20th.gamigo.net/en/index.html There will be more updates to come. It is not just purchasable rewards.

You can reference https://20th.gamigo.net/en/index.html There will be more updates to come. It is not just purchasable rewards.

Sure, now we should buy packages to unlock birthday rewards. I have looked at the site. Once again just rip off.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    Sure, now we should buy packages to unlock birthday rewards. I have looked at the site. Once again just rip off.
    I thought it going to be new contents, ..... NOPE.

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

Weeellll, it is gamigo, they are always looking to make a quick buck just like your average drug dealer.

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    I thought it going to be new contents, ..... NOPE.

I thought so too. At least something along those lines. It would have been nice to drive on visible roads for Gamigo's 20th birthday and not suddenly be standing in the air. The first 5 ranks are also a bad thing. Everyone should participate from the good rewards. That would be only fair with regard to the state of the game and our patience. I see here a senseless competition, which probably the cheaters win. They always come out of their holes with something like this.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I would also like to thank Ozz for his great effort. So thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I can't spoil anything, but this October will have things that previous years haven't. Consider this your tease of the day (:
    Time will tell. I guess you'll have to wait and see (:
    I have waited and seen. Nothing of what we players want is here. Now Gamigo and his handlers can ban me permanently. Then I have finally lost the last bond.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    Weeellll, it is gamigo, they are always looking to make a quick buck just like your average drug dealer.

Or like high-frequency traders on the stock exchange...

This looks like another big shiny meaningless nothing for me. I was hoping for each week different event arkfalls and buyable protos at the Iron Demon vendor and of course skill boost, little login rewards to celebrate, but hey, I can make screenshots for social media (irony)! Weak weeks...