+ Reply to Thread

Huge Lag Spikes...

Pretty much everyone on Ps3NA complaining of higher server lag in all aspects of the game. I was in SW and my shield stayed half depleted for over ten minutes. That's how long it took to regenerate. We had people in zone chat saying vendors are floating in the sky. Things were failing to tender on screen, are hunters moon walking and frame glitching all over. Is this what Patron Pass pays for along with your supply crates and other content that is sold in the regular. Your company has been acting nothing but criminal when it comes to this title. It's so bad server wise that I could literally put in a support ticket about something going horribly wrong every five minutes. No one has time for that and no one is receiving adequate compensation for all the mishaps that we paying customers deal with on a regular basis daily with this game.

I wish there was something I could do to fix this for you all, but it is out of my hands as an Ambassador. I feel for you. I have copied your thread and will post in our Ambassadors private chat on discord. It will get more exposure there to CMs, PMs, and the rest of the team. I will keep you posted if I hear anything about this.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Guns View Post
    I wish there was something I could do to fix this for you all, but it is out of my hands as an Ambassador. I feel for you. I have copied your thread and will post in our Ambassadors private chat on discord. It will get more exposure there to CMs, PMs, and the rest of the team. I will keep you posted if I hear anything about this.
    OH MY GOD! Someone finally apologized! Thank you.

I'd still like my Patron refunded or extended. Otherwise, you all are collecting money on a service you failed to provide (i.e. Fraud), and everytime I try to play the damn game, I get a little closer to actually making some calls to start up a class action.

One of you promised some surprise this month, but all I see is a host of new glitches. A new one today as it kicks me out of the playstation network entirely. I don't even know how that's possible, but I guess since this is the only game to freeze up my PS3 entirely DOZENS of times the past 6 months, I'm not surprised. (And no, before MEDJED and co try to pass the blame, it's not my internet connection, I checked)

I want the dozen or so HRs the game has jacked from me and patron extensions at the very least.

**Gamigo is like Caligua, f**king everyone in the a*s then expecting us to wish them a Happy Birthday.**
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

Quote Originally Posted by KahRownah View Post
    OH MY GOD! Someone finally apologized! Thank you.

I'd still like my Patron refunded or extended. Otherwise, you all are collecting money on a service you failed to provide (i.e. Fraud), and everytime I try to play the damn game, I get a little closer to actually making some calls to start up a class action.

One of you promised some surprise this month, but all I see is a host of new glitches. A new one today as it kicks me out of the playstation network entirely. I don't even know how that's possible, but I guess since this is the only game to freeze up my PS3 entirely DOZENS of times the past 6 months, I'm not surprised. (And no, before MEDJED and co try to pass the blame, it's not my internet connection, I checked)

I want the dozen or so HRs the game has jacked from me and patron extensions at the very least.

**Gamigo is like Caligua, f**king everyone in the a*s then expecting us to wish them a Happy Birthday.**
    Because he's a player of this title and knows what v we go through but sadly their power is very limited. I will say the Ambassadors need to let their employer know from a business standpoint this is unethical. What makes it unethical is the fact that they are selling goods and services that cannot be fully utilized if almost at all because of how the structure of this game is currently working server wise. we have this hooker hell event that's going on right now with a lot of players who have come back who haven't been playing on PS3 and a for who-knows-how-long you know just to try to get these essence drain synergy mods from a previous event that failed to drop essence drain mods. I mean many of us have weapons such as malicious undertaking etc that cannot be modded and I'm honestly not going to be trying to play games event that while at majors you get kicked out of. let alone I'm a patron pass member and at these arkfalls I have yet to receive a jackpot and I'm guaranteed one jackpot. hell I asked amigo a few months ago if they would just give me a full set of t5 infector mod so I could mod my malicious undertaking and they said no that they cannot possibly do that. so here it is an event that dropping these mods and I can't get them because I cannot complete a damn arkfall because I get disconnect it every time and I'm not the only one that this is happening to. I can't even do what I enjoy most playing PVP in this game because now when you go into PVP you have no shield it won't recharge and then the capture points won't capture. It's disgusting that there are no devs there cms coming on to this forum and letting us know hey we're sorry that this is happening and we plan on giving out adequate compensation for your loss and gameplay and time and money. That's what makes gamigo unethical.

well it looks like matchmaking is what's causing this lag matchmaking from PvP I don't know if expose are doing it but I know Shadow wars is. Winning TSW no shield camp not even in my shadow war outfit. and then I'm reading all these things in his own chat from players complaining about lag and I knew it we all had a major. Pretty sure everyone on the PS3 na server just got kicked off. how do I know because when I tried to come back in the game the cervic you was for 200 something players and the wait time was about 4 or 5 hours.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Because he's a player of this title and knows what v we go through but sadly their power is very limited. I will say the Ambassadors need to let their employer know from a business standpoint this is unethical. What makes it unethical is the fact that they are selling goods and services that cannot be fully utilized if almost at all because of how the structure of this game is currently working server wise. we have this hooker hell event that's going on right now with a lot of players who have come back who haven't been playing on PS3 and a for who-knows-how-long you know just to try to get these essence drain synergy mods from a previous event that failed to drop essence drain mods. I mean many of us have weapons such as malicious undertaking etc that cannot be modded and I'm honestly not going to be trying to play games event that while at majors you get kicked out of. let alone I'm a patron pass member and at these arkfalls I have yet to receive a jackpot and I'm guaranteed one jackpot. hell I asked amigo a few months ago if they would just give me a full set of t5 infector mod so I could mod my malicious undertaking and they said no that they cannot possibly do that. so here it is an event that dropping these mods and I can't get them because I cannot complete a damn arkfall because I get disconnect it every time and I'm not the only one that this is happening to. I can't even do what I enjoy most playing PVP in this game because now when you go into PVP you have no shield it won't recharge and then the capture points won't capture. It's disgusting that there are no devs there cms coming on to this forum and letting us know hey we're sorry that this is happening and we plan on giving out adequate compensation for your loss and gameplay and time and money. That's what makes gamigo unethical.
    Well said, thank you. I FINALLY finished a daily mission after like 7 attempts of getting disconnected, after just randomly shooting my purgatory everywhere since no enemies were visible or were up in the sky/OOB (yet they had no trouble hitting me). For awhile, they were shooting me but my trigger button was unresponsive. Something like this every damn day, yet Medjed and Co. act like it's an aberration instead of the norm. Straight up gaslighting and as we've said: fraud.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed