+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    LOL not fallin for that one.. Again

Time will tell. I guess you'll have to wait and see (:

Birthday Celebrations should be held annually, with the focus on your Customers and Player Base, as a "Generous Gesture of Good Will & Thanks", to all players across the board who have supported you though the good times and bad times.

It should be better than any other Event accompanied with great generosity of ingame gifts all round, including the impression to all players as "Awesome & Unforgettable"! A time when all players anxiously look forward to.

How do you win our trust and confidence? It all starts here with the little thing, which make big things happen. It's also one of many ways to communicate a good message from you all to us, that you value us!

To Defiance Team (Excluding CA's):
    I hope you all can read between the lines - Like a person on their last dying leg and losing blood fast, I hope its gonna be awesome, bcos things like this is what will keep me here! Make it a Birthday Celebration we will never forget and totally SHOCK US, that you value your customers and player base. Let me make some suggestions for you all at the top:

Gamigo Birthday Party Rewards Celebrations just for logging in on the day (All inclusive one off or as a Birthday Pack when a player logs on. Once received, its available on all chars):

(1) Once Only Birthday a Prototype.

(2) Birthday Celebration: Make available for free "All 31 Prototypes" in the Prototype Replicator Boxes, for a limited time to all players, from the moment they log on to the first Char, the ability to get one of each Proto, so that they can have the ones they always wanted, plus some extra scrip, if they choose to sell the ones they already have.

OR

(3) Birthday Celebration: Make available for free (Once Only) the Triade Prototype & Outburst in the Prototype Replicator Boxes, for the whole duration of the birthday celebrations.

(4) Once Only Birthday Hoverbike Vehicle.

(5) APC VAGABOND Vehicle.

(6) One of 5 Awesome Birthday Headgear & Outfits (Bright, Loud, Unique in Design & Awesome).

(7) Full Sets of Synergy Crystals Plus an awesome ("Birthday Set" Once Only).

(8) Legendary Mods for Void (Full Sets).

(9) Legendary Mods for "All" other Named Mods (Full Sets).

(10) Free Valor Headgear & Outfit, Inventory Slots, & Vehicle for all.

(11) Special Vendor with Items that have never been available in the game to players, which can be bought with scrip for the duration of the Birthday Celebrations. To make it easy and fair for non paying players to get something good as well.

I personally believe that this would be seen by many as an appropriate gift to all, who have stayed with you all these years, plus inspire the new players in the game to keep playing it. We all deserve it. You need to give, to get back!

This a great opportunity for you Gamigo, to begin to turn this boat around and continue doing it in the future, especially on special occasions like this.

Regards Ozz!
    Ozz Squad Warriors: PC D50 EU/NA
    Originally Founded D13: 23rd July 2013.

Old Clan Page: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ntries-Welcome!
    Steam Charts:
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

I just wish they'd fix the Halloween event bug. Cause last year I did all those f*ckin arkfalls for nothing cause drag me to hells never even spawned. Not one single dmth. I don't even care about new content I just wish all the d*mn bugs were fixed.

We have been waiting for awhile but hey why not give you another chance to see

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    I just wish they'd fix the Halloween event bug. Cause last year I did all those f*ckin arkfalls for nothing cause drag me to hells never even spawned. Not one single dmth. I don't even care about new content I just wish all the d*mn bugs were fixed.
    Precisely. A video game is like a newly paved street. Eventually, cracks will form and turn into sinkholes and potholes, etc. If these people would just PATCH the broken spots, we would all be happy and likely spending money.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    During our last meeting I brought up that the Drag Me To Hell part wasn't working so that information has been passed on. I can only hope that they will have that fixed before HH starts

I can also confirm that this was addressed by King in our last meeting!
    Defiance Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by Alahali View Post
    On the occasion of the celebration of 20 years of Gamigo, are there any special events, gifts, prizes or something similar planned for the faithful arkunters of the classic Defiance and Defiance 2050?
    Correct me if remembrance suddenly blemish, nevertheless, you're WELL aware, New Arrivals (Gamigo), just landed on the Ark Alahall.

Not necessary Head Memory Of Defiance Universal, (almost) 9 Rains/ Years, Or It's 20th Defiance Anniversary.

If you want to DJ, Honor Defiance Universal With Class, if you still remember It's Repositioning.

(Central)

i never understand what shes talkin about lol