+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    ROTFLMFAO!!!!!!!!!!! Wow just wow smgdh. "We care....." " We are a gaming community......" Who are you brokering this bag of horse poo too? Why in the world would ANYONE spend ANYTHING in a game they can barely play!?!?!? If its all "For us...." why must we invest further to have our "loyalty" rewarded. News flash you made it to 20 years because of PLAYERS maybe give back once in a while without strapping a price tag to it........ This is why no one bothers to stream this game. Same reason there's no companies offering partnerships for a stream either. None of them will touch gamigo with "a ten foot barge pole".

that stuff is wack . they need to get a clue ,and fix their laggy servers.

Quote Originally Posted by mahatma andy View Post
    I thought so too. At least something along those lines. It would have been nice to drive on visible roads for Gamigo's 20th birthday and not suddenly be standing in the air. The first 5 ranks are also a bad thing. Everyone should participate from the good rewards. That would be only fair with regard to the state of the game and our patience. I see here a senseless competition, which probably the cheaters win. They always come out of their holes with something like this.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I would also like to thank Ozz for his great effort. So thanks.
    __________________________________________________ ____________

I have waited and seen. Nothing of what we players want is here. Now Gamigo and his handlers can ban me permanently. Then I have finally lost the last bond.

Yep. It is a senseless competition which the cheaters are popping up for. At least we will know who they are :-) Anyway... it is easy to get the weekly challenge enforcers. Someone posted this in-game. Experienced ones are found at Tranquility Virus coop map if you do it solo at level 1000; Hardened enforcers same map at 3000. A walk in the park. Whoever designed this "challenge"probably only plays the game every now and then. If Gamigo wanted loads more people to play, then Py would have lots of the good stuff at a reduced price of pg. That is what a birthday event should be. Rewarding the players who still play, and retain new players. Any honest vet player could run this game better. It is absurd that Gamigo want players to spend real money to get rewards so they can celebrate Gamigo's birthday. I mean.... WTF?
    Fix things, Gamigo!!!!!! That would be far better than crappy lootboxes which contain....... crap.

https://20th.gamigo.net/en/packages.html?game=defiance

So... For your 20-year anniversary, you're selling Py's jackpot crates and Hunter requisitions? Sells must be down? Disappointing. No new content, character models (remember the Omec?)? How about a new sky for San Francisco? It's been gray for seven years. Reward codes for long-time players - so many ways this could've gone better. You may have just lost what few remaining veterans you got left.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

I would like to thank Gamigo for their gift of extremely unplayable lag for their 20th anniversary. We loyal ark hunters would like to extend a deep feel congratulations on coming so far and understanding your player base so well. We whole heartedly thank you for giving us huge server queue times, multiple disconnects, and lag that has us freezing and teleporting in time. We know with this gift our money has been well spent. Kudos!

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I would like to thank Gamigo for their gift of extremely unplayable lag for their 20th anniversary. We loyal ark hunters would like to extend a deep feel congratulations on coming so far and understanding your player base so well. We whole heartedly thank you for giving us huge server queue times, multiple disconnects, and lag that has us freezing and teleporting in time. We know with this gift our money has been well spent. Kudos!
    Yeah, lag is severe. Store is down, Py vendors are bugged. Did all 3 hamsters fall off the wheel simultaneously?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Yeah, lag is severe. Store is down, Py vendors are bugged. Did all 3 hamsters fall off the wheel simultaneously?
    It's a business.

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

Quote Originally Posted by photoz View Post
    It's a business.
    I see what you did there.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    https://20th.gamigo.net/en/packages.html?game=defiance

So... For your 20-year anniversary, you're selling Py's jackpot crates and Hunter requisitions? Sells must be down? Disappointing. No new content, character models (remember the Omec?)? How about a new sky for San Francisco? It's been gray for seven years. Reward codes for long-time players - so many ways this could've gone better. You may have just lost what few remaining veterans you got left.
    Dude, their Greedy, of course selling crates would be their 1st priority when its their birthday, after all, it is a business, Veterans aren't respected, Gamigo looks at players like piggy banks.

Quote Originally Posted by King Krayola View Post
    I can't spoil anything, but this October will have things that previous years haven't. Consider this your tease of the day (:
    This was said weeks ago. Any update on this? The anniversary page would be a little neat if those prizes weren't horribly overpriced and lame. Oh, and also, the fact that it's a crapshoot if you can even log in to play.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed