+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Defiance Universal's Understanding/Move

Greetings New Arrivals, (Ambassadors), To The Ark Grand Hall's Outer Interior, If Mentality Can't Understand Central's Affairs, Depart In The Opposite Direction. Keep your Intentions in Check Respectfully.

The Prologue Will Begin Once Central's Topic Of Defiance Universal's (Both) Open Discussions Is Unlocked.

For Now....., That Is All.

(24 Hours, When Time Expires, Central Will Depart In The Opposite Direction From Which It Came From. We Don't Write For Our Health Well Being)....

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Greetings New Arrivals, (Ambassadors), To The Ark Grand Hall's Outer Interior, If Mentality Can't Understand Central's Affairs, Depart In The Opposite Direction. Keep your Intentions in Check Respectfully.

The Prologue Will Begin Once Central's Topic Of Defiance Universal's (Both) Open Discussions Is Unlocked.

(24 Hours, When Time Expires, Central Will Depart In The Opposite Direction From Which It Came From. We Don't Write For Our Health Well Being)....
    So your saying the servers shutting down? Nice.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    So your saying the servers shutting down? Nice.
    We don't recall asking for your example of Thoughtlessness.

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.

My name is crasher, I play D-50, and I support this message.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Finally! you actually have shown annoyance when your always so mysterious.

Are there more people in your account? you said 'we' which implies there are more people behind this.

Well considering the OP has literally no determinable point I don't understand why your upset. I mean if you'd put it in plain words instead of the mindless rambling that no one truly bothers to read. Of course there's gonna be interpreted paragraphs how else can anyone make sense of this mess. Stay in school kids and don't skip language arts.....as you can see its important for proper communication........

Finally! you actually have shown annoyance when your always so mysterious.
    (Takes A Sip Of Tea Lighting An Ark Cigar)...,

I think you've misunderstood Central, World News Between Central And Ark Ambassadors, Which The Answer To Opening Discussion,Were Not To Reply To The Riddle, That Featured Within, A Question Without Actually Formulating One, However, The Answer As To Why Two Topics, (One's Central Opening Dialogue's Adventures, While Blueprinting In Another), Were Locked, (Was To Champion Silence Without Sentencing Phased Continuance), Meaning, The Second Understanding Bridgewater Within Defiance Universal, And Apollo At The Ark Grand Hall, Is Assembling To Print Development/The Defiance Universal Adventure/s, And Has Central Rising And Regional Alliance's Many Celebrations/Blessing.

(Beside's Crasher (Aka Crusher), Many Game Travelers Adventuring, (Game Tutorial Of Defiance Universal's Second Understanding), Defiance Universal Understood.)

(Oh, And King (Aka Bloodbath), Also Understood, Though Publicly, King Will Throw Dictionary Behind It's Planet Ark Defense.., Didn't Understand One Word He/Central Said, So We/ Central Respected Bloodbath's Reasons.)

(Takes A Sip Of Tea Lighting An Ark Cigar)...,

I think you've misunderstood Central, World News Between Central And Ark Ambassadors, Which The Answer To Opening Discussion,Were Not To Reply To The Riddle, That Featured Within, A Question Without Actually Formulating One, However, The Answer As To Why Two Topics, (One's Central Opening Dialogue's Adventures, While Blueprinting In Another), Were Locked, (Was To Champion Silence Without Sentencing Phased Continuance), Meaning, The Second Understanding Bridgewater Within Defiance Universal, And Apollo At The Ark Grand Hall, Is Assembling To Print Development/The Defiance Universal Adventure/s, And Has Central Rising And Regional Alliance's Many Celebrations/Blessing.

(Beside's Crasher (Aka Crusher), Many Game Travelers Adventuring, (Game Tutorial Of Defiance Universal's Second Understanding), Defiance Universal Understood.)

(Oh, And King (Aka Bloodbath), Also Understood, Though Publicly, King Will Throw Dictionary Behind It's Planet Ark Defense.., Didn't Understand One Word He/Central Said, So We/ Central Respected Bloodbath's Reasons.)
    The Ark ambassadors therefore silenced us. Bloodbaths reasons are somewhat calming, but yet smells funny, We believe that Dialogue's Adventures were somewhat nullifying but yet the Truths were Somewhat like a Cool Wave, but Yet Undermines what/We meant, The Central Was somewhat Undermining, but The Defiance Universal Adventure So Empty, The Second BridgeWater was never Within Defiance Universal In The First Place! Apollo Never had the Regional Alliance, It Was a fabrication Of Some Sort, The Celebrations Was a fabrication As Well And Therefore blocked Dialogue's Adventure, So That We Thee Be Trapped Trapped At Some Sort of Defiance Universal Portal. Crusher Was a Orchestration of Some Sort, BloodBath has his Mouth to open Sometimes, Yet Reasons Are somewhat comprehensible. Yet......

The Ark ambassadors therefore silenced us. Bloodbaths reasons are somewhat calming, but yet smells funny, We believe that Dialogue's Adventures were somewhat nullifying but yet the Truths were Somewhat like a Cool Wave, but Yet Undermines what/We meant, The Central Was somewhat Undermining, but The Defiance Universal Adventure So Empty, The Second BridgeWater was never Within Defiance Universal In The First Place! Apollo Never had the Regional Alliance, It Was a fabrication Of Some Sort, The Celebrations Was a fabrication As Well And Therefore blocked Dialogue's Adventure, So That We Thee Be Trapped Trapped At Some Sort of Defiance Universal Portal. Crusher Was a Orchestration of Some Sort, BloodBath has his Mouth to open Sometimes, Yet Reasons Are somewhat comprehensible. Yet......
    (Combing Fingertips Through Whiskers/Beard)..,

Hmmm.., I can related, however, In Defiance Universal, where you end up during your Adventure, or where one's heading to in Defiance Universal, always depended on who you're following and why.

Is there somewhere specifically, you seeking to Exploration or Understand, ( in Defiance As A Universal?)