+ Reply to Thread

Goodbye to all My Friends D50 & D13

I have long been trying to help suggest to this company things that I sincerely believe would make th game work well. Far too many times, over and over, I have been disappointed, disrespected, ignored and frustrated with how this company treats its customers and patrons.

After the disappointing birthday celebrations launch, I decided to delete all my chars on EU/NA for D50 & D13 as a statement of principle, regarding what happens when a company doesn't care about the ones who support them, listen and communicate with good feedback.

This accompanied with a myriad of other things over the years, has brought me to an end. After spending over $10k or more, sometimes the principle is more important than the money spent. I have had enough and I am glad its all put to rest and is finished!

Now you have a reason to ban me with your stupid Goodbye rule GAMIGO!
    Ozz Squad Warriors: PC D50 EU/NA
    Originally Founded D13: 23rd July 2013.

Old Clan Page: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ntries-Welcome!
    Steam Charts:
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post
    I have long been trying to help suggest to this company things that I sincerely believe would make th game work well. Far too many times, over and over, I have been disappointed, disrespected, ignored and frustrated with how this company treats its customers and patrons.

After the disappointing birthday celebrations launch, I decided to delete all my chars on EU/NA for D50 & D13 as a statement of principle, regarding what happens when a company doesn't care about the ones who support them, listen and communicate with good feedback.

This accompanied with a myriad of other things over the years, has brought me to an end. After spending over $10k or more, sometimes the principle is more important than the money spent. I have had enough and I am glad its all put to rest and is finished!

In there perspective, they will not miss you, just another rebel gone. Honestly they won't listen or try to communicate, everyone at this point just moved on from this game forever, l deleted this game and l wont be playing anymore to only just see the desolation of what used to be a GAME. l have moved on and there are plethora of very good games waiting to be played that are not dead. If anyone is still out there, this is technically Crime craft all over again. They technically had Gamigo 20th anniversary just to laugh at our faces. What is the point of an event if only skeletons of zero people are gonna come on? They are telling us at this point it is just nothing from here on out. There are never gonna be developers to make content, they are just gonna put the same events again and again just like food that will keep being reheated until the flavor is dilated, its just not good again.

In any case, good luck on your future endeavors and l hope you find good games with a very healthy community. Cheers!

Outside Roanoke, in Virginia, on an actual pc.
    Dang.
    And I can't even ask for your stuff.
    Sorry to see you go, 'roo.

Better times in other places.
    These are just my opinions.
    I have lots of opinions.
    Some of them, on occasion, people have agreed with.
    I do not trust those people.

NA/pc.
    2013:
    Mid E-5XXX main, but I played 26+ 'toons from E400 to E5500. (Dormant)
    2050: Lvl 499X main

Quote Originally Posted by Ozz View Post

This a business. They want your money.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?