+ Reply to Thread

Goodbye to all My Friends D50 & D13

Goodbye to all My Friends D50 & D13
    I have long been trying to help suggest to this company things that I sincerely believe would make th game work well. Far too many times, over and over, I have been disappointed, disrespected, ignored and frustrated with how this company treats its customers and patrons.

After the disappointing birthday celebrations launch, I decided to delete all my chars on EU/NA for D50 & D13 as a statement of principle, regarding what happens when a company doesn't care about the ones who support them, listen and communicate with good feedback.

This accompanied with a myriad of other things over the years, has brought me to an end. After spending over $10k or more, sometimes the principle is more important than the money spent. I have had enough and I am glad its all put to rest and is finished!

Now you have a reason to ban me with your stupid Goodbye rule GAMIGO!
    Ozz Squad Warriors: PC D50 EU/NA
    Originally Founded D13: 23rd July 2013.

Old Clan Page: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...ntries-Welcome!
    Steam Charts:
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Wow, checking back on my reply, it seems to have been deleted by a CM, unbelievable
    Edit: NVM, it was just only a separate post by Ozz, anyways, happy gaming Ozz! .

All your "friends"? Then your delete your characters? Why didn't you give your "friends" your gear?
    You delete it. It means it went straight back to Gamigo for free. Sorry you are going. Cheers

EDIT: Sorry was a bit harsh.

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    All your "friends"? Then your delete your characters? Why didn't you give your "friends" your gear?
    You delete it. It means it went straight back to Gamigo for free. Sorry you are going, but you are selfish and they are not true friends. You made a stupid statement.
    Their decision, but I concur on the deleting bought items. That's like buying a new car and giving it back to the dealership and walking home proudly. �� Friends share with friends, no? You can still do that by asking for everything to be restored and have a giveaway...?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by S373N View Post
    You delete it. It means it went straight back to Gamigo for free. Sorry you are going. Cheers

EDIT: Sorry was a bit harsh.

Hmmm, so only who gives you presents is your friend? That is really sad! When I stopped playing in April, I gave away everything except 6 complete loadouts, in case something in the game changes for the better and I can come back. And I didn't give it away to my friends, but to randoms who didn't have much. My friends played the same or longer than me and had all the items in the game. Sorry but they did not need the stuff.

Furthermore the items are of virtual nature. Once created (dev, graphic designer) the owner of the game can generate (sell) money with these items until the end of the game. This does not work the other way round. If someone deletes his account the items are in nirvana(/dev/0).

While it's no surprise to see someone leave this game for greener pastures, you just hate to see it happen.

Kudos for doing what you felt like doing with your virtual items... they were your items, after all.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.