+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Glyph Account Problem

Could this be effecting the 20th anniversary code? I know my account is linked to my glyph account as I just redeemed a code a year or two ago, but it's not working now.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #12
    Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Could this be effecting the 20th anniversary code? I know my account is linked to my glyph account as I just redeemed a code a year or two ago, but it's not working now.
    No this is a different issue which just poped up, and our technical team is working on it to fix the Voucher redemption. We cant say yet when it will be fixed but you will be able when it is working again to still redeem the voucher.

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    not expecting mercy lol just telling how it is. You literally can't shoot your gun without some kind of exploit, there's so many, i think its why most people still play to be honest. There's something about fun broken games that people enjoy.. Fallout new vegas for example
    impressions of laaaag when u hear me talk about unplayable!

Foto 13.10.20, 22 53 01.jpg First picture taken 1 minute after spawn on Alcatraz! shield about 10 % - a weapon in my hand - but lucky me, after 2 x dcd in a row still alive

Foto 13.10.20, 22 55 37.jpg Second picture taken another 2 minutes later! nothing improved at all - maybe shield recharged a little bit more...

Foto 13.10.20, 22 57 36.jpg Third picture taken after another laaaaaagy 2 more minutes -no fun in sight - what do u talk about willy???

Foto 13.10.20, 22 59 08.jpg Fourth picture taken after 2 more f.....g minutes - please remember, it's already 7 minutes after the spawn - shield by 50 % - still the weapon in my hand - for those that didn't realize yet - after all that time i still cant see anything else....no logbox, no ammobox, no vendors....no patience left on my side if hacker caused these issues!
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    No this is a different issue which just poped up, and our technical team is working on it to fix the Voucher redemption. We cant say yet when it will be fixed but you will be able when it is working again to still redeem the voucher.
    Oh, ok. Thanks a bunch. Also, there was another code on the 1st of this month, is it still available?

Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

The new code just posted showed up as used for everyone trying to use it.

"We're sorry, but the voucher is either expired or has already been used."

Hey Passant, this is just a theory. But if you have a phone with a data plan try this. Create a hotspot wifi from your phones data. Alter your settings in your playstation network settings to run off said wifi. Let me know if its any better. I had the exact same problem.