+ Reply to Thread

!!! Critical - connection to servers timed out !!!

Since 2 hours it is NOT possible to log in on PS3 EU!

After select the toon to play with close before start of the game connection to servers times out!

PLEASE LOOK INTO IT!

Same issue with different toons on different accounts.
    PS3 EU
    Hamburg, Germany
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

What a joke...nobody cares...

!!! Critical - connection to servers timed out !!!

After 6 hours still no support!
    Customer care --> 100% fail!
    Enjoy your 20th anniversary and keep giving a s..t

deeply disappointed
    unschuldiger Passant

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Hello,

we have still problems with our system, why it might be not possible that you can login. As stated in the announcement Glyph Account Problem we will le you know when its fixed.

Thank you for letting us know that you have problems, but sadly we cant say you when it might be possible for you to get in again.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Hello,

we have still problems with our system, why it might be not possible that you can login. As stated in the announcement Glyph Account Problem we will le you know when its fixed.

Thank you for letting us know that you have problems, but sadly we cant say you when it might be possible for you to get in again.

At least after a server restart atm it's possible to log in again.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR YOUR HELP !!!

unschuldiger Passant

For several days ps3 server NA has had serious problems with disconnection and lag.
    Please work on it so we can meet our objectives in the event and contracts.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Seems to be a theme brewing over last few years of game steadily getting worse. Trying to play game nets you freezing at start game screen basically locking system so only the power button works and not controller. You get up to character screen only to see a random que that starts at 1 and can go up for me to 180 at one point with 3 minute to 4 hour wait respectively. Granted it might be possible the servers are actually busy, but from the time you hit play at character screen and IF and I am stressing IF you can get past the major looping you connection to servers timed out issue, and do finally get in you are lucky enough to make it without dying to invisible NPCs, and or hitting the lovely Critical error pop up that your connection to servers has timed out message. You might then get up to 30 minutes conservatively of play time before Critical error pop up of server timing out on you shows up only to make you exit game completely and re load to get all these same problems looping over and over constantly. Just my personal issues included with all yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Genyen065 View Post
    Seems to be a theme brewing over last few years of game steadily getting worse. Trying to play game nets you freezing at start game screen basically locking system so only the power button works and not controller. You get up to character screen only to see a random que that starts at 1 and can go up for me to 180 at one point with 3 minute to 4 hour wait respectively. Granted it might be possible the servers are actually busy, but from the time you hit play at character screen and IF and I am stressing IF you can get past the major looping you connection to servers timed out issue, and do finally get in you are lucky enough to make it without dying to invisible NPCs, and or hitting the lovely Critical error pop up that your connection to servers has timed out message. You might then get up to 30 minutes conservatively of play time before Critical error pop up of server timing out on you shows up only to make you exit game completely and re load to get all these same problems looping over and over constantly. Just my personal issues included with all yours.
    Yup, happening to most. They don't care. Yesterday, I was only able to play about 7 minutes at most. Then new glitches started happening (in addition to the "normal" glitches) such as logging me out of PSN entirely. Garbage people running this game.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed