+ Reply to Thread

Score the Arkfall – Jubiläumpspunkte Event

Dunkle Materie-Extraktor kleine oder große Archenfälle
    Dunkle-Materie-Chaos kleine oder große Archenfälle
    Eure Gesamtpunktzahl wird nach jedem abgeschlossenen Archenfälle angezeigt.
    Erzielt in Defiance 2050 oder Defiance eine Gesamtpunktzahl von 250.000, um 5 x Sonnenwendangriff Kiste oder 2x Vorratskiste “Isotropischer Zerfall” zu erhalten.

EVERYTHING BUT NOT FUN!

ATM it looks impossible to reach 250.000 points at all.
    Trying to get points 10 x and end getting 7 x dcd and 2 x freeze kills the fun. But not enough, today it was impossible to login for more than 8 hours.
    I thought ok, give it another chance and i got fooled again. Right in time after playing all minors of an Dark Matter Chaos major arkfall on my way to the final again 'CRITICAL - CONNECTION TO SERVERS HAD TIMED OUT'

Server crashed and restarted - thank you very much for NOTHING! NO POINTS, NO ARKFORCE, NO KEYCODES, NO PG! ONCE MORE A F.....G WASTE OF TIME!

*§%&)"=*'<?´#
    extrem ungehaltener Passant
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

I don't spend money anymore on this game, and not a single dollar to Gamigo. Perhaps you wanna do the same? Do you think Medjed, Dev team (if exist) and Gamigo really care about your gaming experience? Their mission for this game is simple, keep the server online until the last drop of blood drained completely.

Oh, don't forget happy 20th anniversary Gamigo!!! LOL.
    In game: David Ringo

Quote Originally Posted by David Ringo View Post
    I don't spend money anymore on this game, and not a single dollar to Gamigo. Perhaps you wanna do the same? Do you think Medjed, Dev team (if exist) and Gamigo really care about your gaming experience? Their mission for this game is simple, keep the server online until the last drop of blood drained completely.

Oh, don't forget happy 20th anniversary Gamigo!!! LOL.
    This is a dead game, a dead forum and a dead population, what else is there to say to say to convince people to get out of this massive black hole while they still can?