+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: PS3 Purchase Problem

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

PS3 Purchase Problem

Ark Hunters,

in case you purchased Bits or a Pack with money and you havent received the Bits or the item, please fill in a ticket to our Support System.

We ask you kindly to provide directly following information:
    • Accountinformation (PSN Account ID, Charactername)
    • Server (PS3 NA/EU)
    • Which time you purchased (Date + Time)
    • What you have purchased
    • Evidence of your purchase (please provide a full Screenshot of your Purchase confirmation from Sony)

Due to the high load of current tickets with purchase problem it might come to some delay. But we will make sure every purchase is getting solved.

Your Defiance Team

The tickets are being resolved quick enough, but once the purchase problem has occurred you're no longer able to purchase any more bits. This to me seems to be the biggest issue. I'm one of few people that still like to invest heavily in the game and yet here I am unable to spend my play money each week for nearly a month now. The store is still trying to process my initial purchase. Also tried to put a ticket in regarding the pack I wanted as you advised, ticket was amalgamated into my bit store bugged ticket and marked as solved with no feedback whatsoever been over 2 weeks now since I last heard anything... and of course the pack I wanted is gone from the store now.

Server has been down 90% of the time for the last 7 days. Are patrons able to get extensions?

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Server has been down 90% of the time for the last 7 days. Are patrons able to get extensions?
    I was just about to ask this. This is a violation of the contract. This issue has been ruled on in court with cable companies who are ordered by law that if your cable goes out, you get a prorated discount. I assume the same would apply in this nearly identical situation: pay to access content for an agreed upon duration of time. If unable to access content during that time, a discount or extension must be given.

This would be an open and shut case. Anyone want to contact a class action lawyer?

One day Gamigo, you'll find someone willing to set up a class action and you'll be bankrupt. So, maybe you should start working to avoid that by apologizing, admitting your server is trash, and offering free bits and/or extensions.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

Quote Originally Posted by KahRownah View Post
    I was just about to ask this. This is a violation of the contract. This issue has been ruled on in court with cable companies who are ordered by law that if your cable goes out, you get a prorated discount. I assume the same would apply in this nearly identical situation: pay to access content for an agreed upon duration of time. If unable to access content during that time, a discount or extension must be given.

This would be an open and shut case. Anyone want to contact a class action lawyer?

One day Gamigo, you'll find someone willing to set up a class action and you'll be bankrupt. So, maybe you should start working to avoid that by apologizing, admitting your server is trash, and offering free bits and/or extensions.
    20 quid says they delete your comment xD

Yea I noticed they've been deleting a lot of posts lately. My post about people glitching their fire rates got erased and was never addressed because all the players exploiting this glitch spend money on the game so they refuse to ban them. 8 days in a row of not being able to play, we deserve something for this paid time we're losing.

8 days in a row of not being able to play, we deserve something for this paid time we're losing.
    Seriously? Eight days?

Absolutely ridiculous.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Yup 8 straight days...I can only login for a few minutes then it either boots me and ques me or it lags so bad that it freezes. When more people login, especially right before daily reset, the server totally crashes and won't let anyone on at all. It's unplayable in it's current state.

Yup 8 straight days...I can only login for a few minutes then it either boots me and ques me or it lags so bad that it freezes. When more people login, especially right before daily reset, the server totally crashes and won't let anyone on at all. It's unplayable in it's current state.
    Been trying to get on for hours today. Any court will see they couldn't have not known about the server issues, which makes this fraud unless they apologize and extend patrons.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

Yep I've had trouble logging in and staying logged in for more than a few minutes since the server switch. My patron pass has expired so I'm really thinking it's time to just quit this stupid sh*t show