+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Anniversary Codes. Where are they?

Rather than posting codes here for everyone to see, Gamigo's been putting them in game through global server announcements, and they've been coming in randomly. I could've just missed one right now if I weren't on Defiance. So why aren't they here? I don't see any threads for them, and before posting, I checked the 20 year anniversary thread: nothing. I missed one for the first week of October somehow and I was on Defiance, so it likely came when I logged out...? Are these codes for anything good?
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Rather than posting codes here for everyone to see, Gamigo's been putting them in game through global server announcements, and they've been coming in randomly. I could've just missed one right now if I weren't on Defiance. So why aren't they here? I don't see any threads for them, and before posting, I checked the 20 year anniversary thread: nothing. I missed one for the first week of October somehow and I was on Defiance, so it likely came when I logged out...? Are these codes for anything good?
    They put one up at 4am uk time yesterday.. smh

Nevertheless, you answered your own Question, if The Cover Story began at The Ark Grand Hall, but yet, behind the Cover Story, an Ark Traveler has to Adventure Defiance As A Universal, Open World, inspecting for answers, as Regional Events/Request's enrichment...,

(And rightly so. Makes Gameplanet Sensibility)..

Dude all I've got from those is a couple hunter reqs and a 2 hour ego boost, useless rewards. I'm also noticing that the leaderboard is wrong. I have not received credit for the secret messages and no credit for dark matter challenge even though the rewards were sent to my claims...so I think this whole thing is being mishandled and the scores are probably way off. Who knows what we're gonna get cause if people's scores are wrong, then this was a huge waste of time.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Dude all I've got from those is a couple hunter reqs and a 2 hour ego boost, useless rewards. I'm also noticing that the leaderboard is wrong. I have not received credit for the secret messages and no credit for dark matter challenge even though the rewards were sent to my claims...so I think this whole thing is being mishandled and the scores are probably way off. Who knows what we're gonna get cause if people's scores are wrong, then this was a huge waste of time.
    That's correct. It's Infinity Abyss, (of many Non-Explanations (Ark Chasers) Explanations), about Awarding/Rewarding/Arkfall Treasure's Accumulating Understanding, (with a new Awarding/Rewarding/Arkfall Treasure System/Network already existing), Created By Quest Hall and Arkfall Inc, which The Ark Hunter Association D-Leveled for Two Years Going On Three Years, And were Console Leaderboards, to Level Up Quest Hall and Arkfall Inc's New Awarding/Rewarding Networks, if Regional Treasures were indeed, Desirable Most Sort After......, (Turning Out To Be True Of False?)

(Respectfully, (Useless) Has Alot Of Work Ahead Of Them. Not All Ark Travelers Are Involved In Simple Explanation)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    That's correct. It's Infinity Abyss, (of many Non-Explanations (Ark Chasers) Explanations), about Awarding/Rewarding/Arkfall Treasure's Accumulating Understanding, (with a new Awarding/Rewarding/Arkfall Treasure System/Network already existing), Created By Quest Hall and Arkfall Inc, which The Ark Hunter Association D-Leveled for Two Years Going On Three Years, And were Console Leaderboards, to Level Up Quest Hall and Arkfall Inc's New Awarding/Rewarding Networks, if Regional Treasures were indeed, Desirable Most Sort After......, (Turning Out To Be True Of False?)

(Respectfully, (Useless) Has Alot Of Work Ahead Of Them. Not All Ark Travelers Are Involved In Simple Explanation)
    Wtf you smoking???

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    Wtf you smoking???
    (Pours Self Of Cup Of Tea Looking at KC, hinting in Just......, Milk........,direction)..,

Point made/achieved.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Pours Self Of Cup Of Tea Looking at KC, hinting in Just......, Milk........,direction)..,

Point made/achieved.
    Stop with the Funny Farm talking...
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

It's a business, so during their business hour?

Legendary Guns
    (CA): We/I should be able to give you more information in the coming weeks. From what I know there is no plans to shut any other system servers down. - 7/22/2020

https://ibb.co/Wtgf497

I saw one, but was in the middle of something while dealing with invisible enemies thanks to the wonderful server. Was I supposed to grab my phone and take a picture? One person said they got it, but that it didn't work anyways.

So far, I've gotten nothing from this supposed "omg something great is coming for the anniversary, just you wait!"

My baited breath grows stale.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed