+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Get In The Hulker Hell Spirit!

Hulker Hell returns in Defiance and Defiance 2050, bringing a taste of Halloween!

The familiar event is back – the paradise is about to get a bit spookier as the wind turns cold and unspeakable sets of plaguers spooking up a storm of Minor and Major Arkfalls. So cool and calm as they patrol the night, but as Halloween comes, you’re in for a fright! The Hulkers shall walk and the afflicted need tended, for we’ll need your help to keep our paradise defended.

From October 19th to November 16th, this event will be running for four weeks, bringing its best rated activities from the past!

Defiance game available on PlayStation 3 and PC brings Sanguine Extraction Supply Crate with the Hulker Hell.

Sanguine Extraction Supply Crates will let you to live those vampire dreams with life and shield stealing tech! Contains 1 epic or better weapon and 3 mods ranging from rare to legendary. All RIP manufactured weapons have 20% increased magazine size!

Each Crate gives a chance at snagging one of the 9 seasonal jackpot weapons! The following Sanguine Extraction Jackpot weapons can be dropped from these Crates:

Azathoth (Assault Rifle) Eligos (Infector) Belphegor (Light Machine Gun) Xaphan (Sub Machine Gun) Demogorgon (Combat Shotgun) Zepar (Melee Weapon) Nergal (Semi-Auto Sniper Rifle) Lilith (Pistol) Ifrit (Assault Rifle)

Finally, to kick off plaguers with style Defiance and Defiance 2050 stores are offering a time limited Torque or Treat Pack and contains this frighteningly good stuff to grab life by the horns!

Defiance pack includes:

RM Renegade “Torque or Treat” Van Mass-O-Lantern - Pumpkin Firing Mass Cannon The Great Pumpkin “Launcher” “The Witch” and “The Warlock” titles

Now it’s time to get your fellow Ark Hunters and wipe this plague off the face of the planet.

Happy hunting!

Note: During the Hulker Hell event, Jackpots can only drop from the Lockboxes.

so no jps for the players with patron passes?

Get into the spirit you say.. No Se jackpot drops but ED syn jackpot drops.. and some of the worst lag I've ever seen...

Quote Originally Posted by DEATHBRINGER210 View Post
    so no jps for the players with patron passes?
    As A Patron Member, Adventuring/Ark Working, It's Befitting With Chances and Challenges Of Finding One, However, Taking The Challenge Out Defiance's Adventures, Isn't A Befitting Challenge Or The Meaning Of Patron Members, (unto any Game World Galaxy), If Penny's Hands Me The Vaults, Thus Subtracting Gameplanet's Adventures And It's Challenges...

(Respectfully, Ark Travelers, (Not All), In World Of Defiance, (Accepting It's Ark-Timeline), Believes Jack's Pots Is A Market/Collectable Leading Value In Defiance As A Unitary. Understanding beyond my Patron Membership, It's A Given, Yes, But Universal Defiance shouldn't, (and Rightly So), just be about my Patron Quarters. Defiance Galaxy wouldn't have true meaning, if otherwise, does)

(Nevertheless, You're Already Aware That Bringer)...

(Leading Ark Gear? Ark Gears Without Synergies, Means, I Can Create My Own Jackpot/Synergy, Connecting My Rig Systematics, Then Finish It Off With Synergy Matrix) The Definition Of Jack's Pot Value Expansion (MANY Rains Ago), With Central Horizon As First Finders Of Unique Ark Gear Researching/Experimenting.)

Why not add these two other pumpkins as headgear for us? Truth be told, we've wanted them since they first debut. How about as pursuit rewards??

https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Why not add these two other pumpkins as headgear for us? Truth be told, we've wanted them since they first debut. How about as pursuit rewards??

(Takes A Sip Of Tea Pondering)...,

Assisting once, had no strings attached, but as Defiance further It's Adventures, if you've noticed, regardless of what The Ark Grand Hall Masters do, (assisting The Ark Hunter Association), if the Photograph was Legendary, as you put it Valani, accordingly to many in the Ark Hunter Association, Ark Hunters, (not all), Makes A Request, Then Trash Their Own Request, thus Embarrassing their own request and the Ark Grand Hall, (which in many cases), Ark Grand Hall's just heating up.

In truth, one should first Clean their yard, Exercise Thoughtfulness, before knocking on The Ark Grand Hall, since the Ark Grand Hall Masters retreated to The Green Rooms, and began Writing, Drawing, Developing, Creating, Launching, Adventuring, and Fun to overturn a Draw/Lead.

(After The Overall, Maybe You Can Send A Private Messager To The Ark Grand Hall's Quarters, But Not Before Then) Though Central Horizon Observed Many Rains, I can also be wrong, yet not far from Modesty.

After I've seen the information above....pondering silence. What could it be...he's calling it Tea...is it to late to rescue this poor devil?
    One thing for sure...indispensable to life.....change your pusher!!!
    "You know you done messed up when der-Passant is firing shots!" -KahRownah

Quote Originally Posted by unschuldiger Passant View Post
    After I've seen the information above....pondering silence. What could it be...he's calling it Tea...is it to late to rescue this poor devil?
    One thing for sure...indispensable to life.....change your pusher!!!
    If Following Simple Conversation Abbreviation Incorrect Orbit Pebbles, ( rehearsing It's nudity esteem jumpstarting Already Blossoming In Reverse), hot wire your Selfie indispensable's personnel offline.

(You'll Be Your Cerebral A Favor. It Sounds Mentally Exhausted)

Fix the store first, then perhaps people will be able to buy these items...

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Fix the store first, then perhaps people will be able to buy these items...
    Except, Isn't The Topic Of This Regional Monthly Event, However, You Seem Aware Where's Topic Of Discussion.