+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Had to write myself a Reality Check and remember that "give" is such a strong word, especially for Gamigo. Disregard the pumpkin headgear request. I would ask for the spawn frequency to be bumped up but I know better.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    Had to write myself a Reality Check and remember that "give" is such a strong word, especially for Gamigo. Disregard the pumpkin headgear request. I would ask for the spawn frequency to be bumped up but I know better.
    It's Actually The Opposite Of A Gameplanet Affair..,

Understanding Of A Gameplanet's Storyline, It's Potential Without Disturbing Too Much Of It's Original Folktales, Uniqueness Ascendancy In Elevation Of Story's Original Significance, Then Becoming Your Game World Character Mentally Soaking It's Story Saga, With Honorable Intentions Ingredient With Taking All Game Travelers For The Drive/Adventure..,

Well.., Maybe Ark Travelers Awaiting, ( In Universal Defiance), More Than 700 Unique Defiance Factors, May Pay You A Visit Without You Noticing Them, Unless Such Ark Travelers Want You To Notice Them.

(If by any chance, not bringing Reality's Imagination Was A Starting Point, Before Landing On The Ark, Thus Mentally Developing Your Character's Open World Align, Unique.., Adventuring Against The Definition Of Adventure.., Leads To More Universal Defiance Adventures, Or A Dead End, A Term Not Airbrushed In Game World?)

(For Example: Increase The Hulker Regional Event Spawn Rate. Respectfully, it's a boring Reality Story. And The Reason.., Awards/Rewards/Arkfall Treasures. 99.9% Many Ark Hunters Never Left The Ark/The First Map. Why? Many Ark Travelers Can't Bypass Their Reality Imagination, So True Game Travelers Would Adventure On, Deeper Into Defiance, And Rightly So. Simple)...

So this event doesn't drop weapons after the event / rewards?
    only for crates?

Bushede your incoherent babble is nothing short of spam on all threads, no one has a clue what you're on about. Do us all a favor and just stop.

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    Bushede your incoherent babble is nothing short of spam on all threads, no one has a clue what you're on about. Do us all a favor and just stop.
    Who Flamengo, I'm Facial Of This Monthly Regional Event's Discussion? You Or Me?

Once Mentally Deposited In The Right Account, Then Ask Yourself, Was Wreaper's Telgram Necessary?

They're the only whale in the ocean that doesn't come up for air; the only person on these forums that talk like that. Hard to believe they haven't been given a warning for spam (which it is). If it were me, I would've been banned. Best you just wait for a more coherent statement to pop up and reply.

Quote Originally Posted by LAPDAlonzo View Post
    So this event doesn't drop weapons after the event / rewards?
    only for crates?
    They're dropping Essence Drain gear when it ends. Strange thing is, I'm still getting the pop-up you would see if a jackpot had dropped "Purchase Complete" for regular drops.

Makes me miss the old days when Hulkers dropped the gear instead and you had a chance at a jackpot drop in the end, patron or not!

Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

Lol so true

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Takes A Sip Of Tea Pondering)...,

Assisting once, had no strings attached, but as Defiance further It's Adventures, if you've noticed, regardless of what The Ark Grand Hall Masters do, (assisting The Ark Hunter Association), if the Photograph was Legendary, as you put it Valani, accordingly to many in the Ark Hunter Association, Ark Hunters, (not all), Makes A Request, Then Trash Their Own Request, thus Embarrassing their own request and the Ark Grand Hall, (which in many cases), Ark Grand Hall's just heating up.

In truth, one should first Clean their yard, Exercise Thoughtfulness, before knocking on The Ark Grand Hall, since the Ark Grand Hall Masters retreated to The Green Rooms, and began Writing, Drawing, Developing, Creating, Launching, Adventuring, and Fun to overturn a Draw/Lead.

(After The Overall, Maybe You Can Send A Private Messager To The Ark Grand Hall's Quarters, But Not Before Then) Though Central Horizon Observed Many Rains, I can also be wrong, yet not far from Modesty.
    you sipping on hallucinogenic tea?

The "Drag Me to Hell" Minor Arks are not spawning! The regular Gulanee ones are showing up more so than the event-related ones. Fix it?

Quote Originally Posted by Valani View Post
    The "Drag Me to Hell" Minor Arks are not spawning! The regular Gulanee ones are showing up more so than the event-related ones. Fix it?
    They spawn, pretty rare, but spawn. I done 9 /10 for 2 days on one toon. They must be named exactly "Drag Me to Hell", all other impacts are not count.

PS3, EU