+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
  1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Earth Defender Costume Pack

Ark Hunters,

Treat yourself to an Earth Defender Costume Pack to celebrate Hulker Hell in style! This Costume Pack will only be available in the Defiance and Defiance 2050 Store until November 26, so don’t wait to satisfy your sweet tooth.

Defiance pack includes:
    • Earth Defender Outfit and Headgear
    • TR-0R Flare Pistol
    • RM Nomad V6 – Grim Reaper Truck
    • Protection Pumpkin Spike
    • “Earth Defender” Title for all your characters
    • 7 Days of Paradise Patron Pass
    Don’t wait though; get yours now before they’re gone!

I'd love to "Treat myself" to one of these packs. Any ideas on how I can do so? You tell me, because all my efforts at getting mine and others store fixed on ps3 is going nowhere. So how do we buy these packs???

Quote Originally Posted by Wreaper View Post
    I'd love to "Treat myself" to one of these packs. Any ideas on how I can do so? You tell me, because all my efforts at getting mine and others store fixed on ps3 is going nowhere. So how do we buy these packs???
    I think that you have to put in a ticket asking them to take your bits to purchase the pack you want, or buy the bits you need and ask them to take out of those for the pack you want. I have asked for clarification on this, and I will give you more info when I receive a reply back.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

That's my problem Legendary, I need to be able to buy bits from the store in order to do any of this. People don't seem to be listening to the fact that I am unable to buy bits from the store since my last bit purchase malfunction. This is what I'm referring to when I say my store isn't working. "Unable to purchase bits at this time" going on 2 Months nearly and nothing has been done.

That's my problem Legendary, I need to be able to buy bits from the store in order to do any of this. People don't seem to be listening to the fact that I am unable to buy bits from the store since my last bit purchase malfunction. This is what I'm referring to when I say my store isn't working. "Unable to purchase bits at this time" going on 2 Months nearly and nothing has been done.
    (Combing Fingertips Through Whiskers/Beard)..,

Except.., after the Spawning Of 2050's Universal, Ark Visitors (mingling amongst the Ark Hunter Association), began their Campaign, calling for the Closure of Max Shop Industries/Defiance Store Universal, amassing self Dissatisfaction with an international agenda, plating the Max Shop Industry Hostage Infinite times, however, achieving its Request, (as Defiance Universal Max Shop Industries Ascendancy, Blooming Into The Age Of The Ark Hunter), the Same Currents Voicing at The Ark Grand Hall, took to other World Forum Accounting, and opened Discussions, the Return Of Max Shop Industries, acknowledging, their Previous Request, (The Removal Of Max Shop Industries), was water of Thoughtlessness understanding, (which still), features as an Understanding today, as Continuations is currently insinuating, so is rightly so, Arkfall Board Of Directors Begin, Sitting Up In (Respectable) Chairs..,

Yet Nevertheless, Auditory misleading, (again Exploration/Repeating), currently voicing, thinks It's Thoughtlessness Employer should be renewing its pettiness/self desires in Patron Quarter's Organization, while respectfully, Mentally glitching, sustainability's is Defiance Universal Galaxy's Planetary Hoist/Voice, So Medjed's Correct To Many In Open World's 2050 Universal.

(Defiance Universal's World Library Score Chronicle)....

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Combing Fingertips Through Whiskers/Beard)..,

Except.., after the Spawning Of 2050's Universal, Ark Visitors (mingling amongst the Ark Hunter Association), began their Campaign, calling for the Closure of Max Shop Industries/Defiance Store Universal, amassing self Dissatisfaction with an international agenda, plating the Max Shop Industry Hostage Infinite times, however, achieving its Request, (as Defiance Universal Max Shop Industries Ascendancy, Blooming Into The Age Of The Ark Hunter), the Same Currents Voicing at The Ark Grand Hall, took to other World Forum Accounting, and opened Discussions, the Return Of Max Shop Industries, acknowledging, their Previous Request, (The Removal Of Max Shop Industries), was water of Thoughtlessness understanding, (which still), features as an Understanding today, as Continuations is currently insinuating, so is rightly so, Arkfall Board Of Directors Begin, Sitting Up In (Respectable) Chairs..,

Yet Nevertheless, Auditory misleading, (again Exploration/Repeating), currently voicing, thinks It's Thoughtlessness Employer should be renewing its pettiness/self desires in Patron Quarter's Organization, while respectfully, Mentally glitching, sustainability's is Defiance Universal Galaxy's Planetary Hoist/Voice, So Medjed's Correct To Many In Open World's 2050 Universal.

(Defiance Universal's World Library Score Chronicle)....
    Consider this an official complaint being put in about Bushede. This is spam, makes no sense whatsoever! Remove his comments please. All these comments are doing is taking away the focus from the real issue at hand.

Consider this an official complaint being put in about Bushede. This is spam, makes no sense whatsoever! Remove his comments please. All these comments are doing is taking away the focus from the real issue at hand.
    Politely, I disagree...

Your Point, (Non-Visability), View Isn't A Real Issue At The Ark Grand Hall. It's A Joke Seated Beside An Embarrassment, An Excellent Embarrassment Shedding, Delegating An Unnecessary Real Issue With It's Self Out Loud.

(Should Have A Seat, Respectfully)...

(Central Already Made/Achieved It's Point)

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    Politely, I disagree...

Your Point, (Non-Visability), View Isn't A Real Issue At The Ark Grand Hall. It's A Joke Seated Beside An Embarrassment, An Excellent Embarrassment Shedding, Delegating An Unnecessary Real Issue With It's Self Out Loud.

(Should Have A Seat, Respectfully)...

(Central Already Made/Achieved It's Point)
    The only joke here is you mate, the fact that you think anything you contribute to these discussions is even close to being legible by any anyone that speaks an ounce of English is an embarrassment. Grand Halls, Defiance Universal??? Like really? What's the air like on that planet of yours?. Sit down mate, this discussion is for the grown ups.

Sit down mate, this discussion is for the grown ups.
    EZ applause, well said.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

@Medjed says this pack is available until the 26th of November. But it's no longer in the store. Is that a typo, is it only in on the weekends? Or has it been removed.