+ Reply to Thread

Thread: To the devs

To the devs

Just wondering if the outburst and triade are available this year? And if they are, are they still locked behind a lottery $100 box?

Thanks for the info

I see no reply from the devs. Doesnt surprise me much.

Does anyone know or can confirm if the outburst and triade are only available when buying the $100 bit box, or if you can get them from the end of HH.

Thanks

Post hi

any idea how i can report this image i have

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post

Does anyone know or can confirm if the outburst and triade are only available when buying the $100 bit box, or if you can get them from the end of HH.

Thanks
    These are only able at the moment in the black Friday box. You cannot get these from HH vendor.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

Quote Originally Posted by angie75 View Post
    any idea how i can report this image i have
    File a ticket if you would like to report something.On the bottom of this page you will see contact us, press that and go to Defiance 2050 and put a ticket in. Thanks

Well if these are only available in the black friday boxes, why isnt that posted somewhere?

Im sure there are players o7t there that got the $100 box trying for either the outburst or triade. If those guns arent available then i think you should be refunding bits to players.

Or is it the intention of gambingo to mislead players thinking they have a chance to get either one of those weapons, when in fact it 8s not possible?

I do appreciate you getting back, but more clarification and refunds for those who bought a box thinking they could get them would be the correct thing to do on your side.

I bought 1 box thining i had a chance. If it was stated anywhere that they are only available on black friday, i wouldnt have spent the money

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    Well if these are only available in the black friday boxes, why isnt that posted somewhere?

Im sure there are players o7t there that got the $100 box trying for either the outburst or triade. If those guns arent available then i think you should be refunding bits to players.

Or is it the intention of gambingo to mislead players thinking they have a chance to get either one of those weapons, when in fact it 8s not possible?

I do appreciate you getting back, but more clarification and refunds for those who bought a box thinking they could get them would be the correct thing to do on your side.

I bought 1 box thining i had a chance. If it was stated anywhere that they are only available on black friday, i wouldnt have spent the money
    No problem I will ask for clarification on what is in there, but it does clearly state on the website that its 100x Huller Hell cache with a guaranteed legendary item and one guaranteed prime cleasing HH weapon. So that would mean only event items, guns, mods, grenades and maby a shield. I don't beleive you can get any prototypes from this box. Also I can tell you with out a doubt these two prototypes are not available in any of the vendors after coops or finals. Also too note I have asked for these two prototypes to be placed in the paradise box. I am only missing these two and would like to finish my collection as well. Getting these in the game to be earned for free is one of my top priorities.

Edit: No prototypes in these HH boxes. Only available in Black Friday boxes unless something changes.

My buddy that i play with got the outburst last year during HH and i remember buying boxes last year during HH trying to get one. So i figured that they would of been in there again this year during HH.

After buying a box i looked more closely and noticed no mention of the outburst or triade.

But either way both of those weapons are now over a year old. There should be no reason that they are still locked behind MONEY.

Kodi nox