+ Reply to Thread

Patron Pass No Loyalty & No JPs...

So I've been a patron pass player since I first started this title. I've yet to receive my guranteed JP from the even while doing majors. And today I received no loyalty points/point from my daily patron reward. No one has time to put in ticket after ticket after ticket especially when you haven't resolved my other support tickets. This should not be legal for you all to do. Fraud.

And No Response. Flips the bird.

3.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #3
    Sorry to hear about your Patron Pass.

When something not working, the only thing you can and should do is to make a report. If we’re not told about something then unfortunately, we cannot know if there is a problem with it and therefore you get no feedback on it.

Please also consider that by sending a message on Friday evening you’re more likely not to hear anything back until next Monday as most of us don’t work during the weekends.
    Sometimes players send tickets to wrong departments and categories therefore ticket is simply lost, we don’t see it and you think it’s ignored. If you feel like you’re not getting any response for 3 days please reach either Community Managers or Community Ambassadors with your ticket number to check what’s going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Sorry to hear about your Patron Pass.

When something not working, the only thing you can and should do is to make a report. If we’re not told about something then unfortunately, we cannot know if there is a problem with it and therefore you get no feedback on it.

Please also consider that by sending a message on Friday evening you’re more likely not to hear anything back until next Monday as most of us don’t work during the weekends.
    Sometimes players send tickets to wrong departments and categories therefore ticket is simply lost, we don’t see it and you think it’s ignored. If you feel like you’re not getting any response for 3 days please reach either Community Managers or Community Ambassadors with your ticket number to check what’s going on.
    its been longer than a few days since ive brought this up to yalls ca.

I reached out to a CA about losing 9 days of my patron pass and we were supposed to get some kind of compensation. Didn't hear anything back so I filed a ticket. Here we are weeks later and I got nothing for my money that was wasted but people in my clan who rarely play somehow got their patrons activated for free.