+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Ps3 defiance bit bug

Ps3 defiance bit bug

To whoever the dev is of defiance, I payed 10$ worth of bits for in game, and didnt give me my bits, and I know alot of people in game have expressed the same frustrations. I get ps5 just came out, but the game has just been one big bug, I been playing for years and never once have I before had problems with bits or even staying in game. I got kicked off game like 10 times in 20 minutes. I would like to know what the issue is, and Since defiance is just becoming one big bug I would like my money back. Sincerely decayingpanda17

It's the new norm. They still owe me 2200 bits or my Halloween pack that they say I didn't purchase but those bits are gone and they won't fix their screw up. At this point I really don't care. I discovered how people are doing their glitches. They actually post them online. People like Akame Ghoul and MilkBannaToasty. They have good taste in music though. ��
    It's really not their fault either. These glitches are old and have been reported but this Gamigo company has failed to fix the issue. You need devs which this title doesn't have to make these fixes and quite that comes the bitstore glitches and fails. All of this equals fraudulent behavior. They will more than likely succumb to the same legal issues that Trion has dealt with.
    However it didn't and shouldn't have been the game for this title.

Decoy I just stated in general what's the problem and you and few other people in game, have expressed how annoyed and frustrated they are. And hell if I put $10 into something that's gonna be bugging. Ima express that. I want my money. Wont choose to pay for something that's just getting worse and worse because a company lazy pieces of sh** I'm one of few people who dont have the kind of money, to put money in a game very often. So that's why I'm expressing it like that

Yes I posted every known glitch in defiance on youtube as a **** you to gamigo for making lag worse adding new glitches / not fixing a damn single thing.. but mainly to help players farm better, I heavily despise people using it in pvp and I ask players not to do it in the description

Sadly we all know nothing will be done. Old glitches like perma cloak are back. However teaching the masses isn't helping the problem it's just exacerbating it. To the point I've heard there is a glitch to stack perks like regeneration, pumped up, fortitude, cellular armor, etc.
    But honestly that's not what sucks the most. What sucks the most is Gamigos fraud and hopes that you get sucked into their monetary glitches and your fight with support tickets, their resonate times, and getting them resolved to the point you just say screw it because it's not worth the headache. Hell they hate to compensate. But they love to have all of these glitched sales with a faulty product. And it's not that it's really faulty versus it being abused and neglected.

Makes me laugh companies like ubisoft and electronic art having a real bad reputation but seriously its absolutely nothing compared to gamigo

They owe me for days when I was unable to use the Patron Pass.
    I also killed ~50 Monarchs during the days specified and have yet to receive anything (though, it'll probably all be immediately salvaged).
    No jackpot from the event even though completed 50+. Nothing but trash in the Drag Me to Hells.
    I've gone over 100 elite mod hoards in a row without a T5 mod.
    They also owe me a bunch of HRs for expo game crashes and enemies without even a red arrow murdering me.
    Garbage people. I was threatened to have my account banned for saying "nasty", so how about garbage instead? Plus not saying any names, but like all of them: guys, gals, and gals who used to be guys. I don't care. You stick up for gamigo and hide behind "just doing my job" you are a garbage person. Change my mind.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

Quote Originally Posted by milkbananatoasty View Post
    Makes me laugh companies like ubisoft and electronic art having a real bad reputation but seriously its absolutely nothing compared to gamigo
    I mean, you're not wrong.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

(Peaks Head In Room, Listening To Topic Of Discussion..... Closing Doors Roaming Down The Hallway, Heading To The Green Room)..,

Ah, the Usual Suspects. Nothing Important Which Topic Of Discussing, isn't/is aware about on both sides of Discussions.

Quote Originally Posted by Bushede Jade View Post
    (Peaks Head In Room, Listening To Topic Of Discussion..... Closing Doors Roaming Down The Hallway, Heading To The Green Room)..,

Ah, the Usual Suspects. Nothing Important Which Topic Of Discussing, isn't/is aware about on both sides of Discussions.
    Its all intertwined at end of the day Gamigo is utterly useless no matter the topic