+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

@gamigo Why hasn't anything been done since you took over?

Literally nothing has been done. And I'm 100% sure that there isn't a dev team dedicated to Defiance.
    This is bad etiquette

They dedicated to trove....

Bold of you to assume they know what etiquette means.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Bold of you to assume they know what etiquette means.
    That's for damned sure.......

5.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #5
    That’s how our current situation looks like now and I feel very upset about it as well.

We are hoping for the next year to bring some improvements in the game. Everything what got reported thorough the last two years is not dropped. Everything is sorted out, set with priorities based on players needs and waiting for an action.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    That’s how our current situation looks like now and I feel very upset about it as well.

We are hoping for the next year to bring some improvements in the game. Everything what got reported thorough the last two years is not dropped. Everything is sorted out, set with priorities based on players needs and waiting for an action.
    Just apologizing in advance for being skeptical, cause heard all of that before. Like when Gamigo took over Defiance.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Not attacking, but the "radio silence" was a better trainee than what you gave. We need to hear something from your Corporate Bosses about all these promises, sales, with nothing in return; not even small monetary changes in the games status quo with ark forge, purified gulanite, and bits were made to compensate or acclimate a dwindling
    number of player even playing. Nothing for your Patron Players. Keyword being Patron. I mean at least let us go out with a bang before it ends. Unlimited ark forge and gulanite. Yep... Wishful thinking.

We are hoping for the next year to bring some improvements in the game.
    Broken record is broken.

All due respect, but I'll believe it when I see it.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Next year?? How much longer will this continue with ps5 being out? Ps3 is obsolete now, your game is broken and server is constantly down, and the game is dead all day long. We have sales being pushed on us when the stores been bugged for a month, we have yet to receive compensation for our lost patron time, when are we gonna get our issues resolved? No offense but y'all had more than enough time to get things fixed but it's worse now than ever, I can't even login half the time. All I do is contracts anymore then I just leave cause it's not worth fighting with critical errors all day. You guys need to do something to bring people back and giving out a couple hunter reqs ain't gonna cut it. You've ignored all our advice in the past, maybe start listening to the player base and you could get more than 20 people to start playing again.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    Next year?? How much longer will this continue with ps5 being out? Ps3 is obsolete now, your game is broken and server is constantly down, and the game is dead all day long. We have sales being pushed on us when the stores been bugged for a month, we have yet to receive compensation for our lost patron time, when are we gonna get our issues resolved? No offense but y'all had more than enough time to get things fixed but it's worse now than ever, I can't even login half the time. All I do is contracts anymore then I just leave cause it's not worth fighting with critical errors all day. You guys need to do something to bring people back and giving out a couple hunter reqs ain't gonna cut it. You've ignored all our advice in the past, maybe start listening to the player base and you could get more than 20 people to start playing again.
    lol theres no people to bring back, ITS PS3.. PS5 is out and dont forget ps4 still going on...those people left the game for a reason.. they moved on.. us as the players are not gonna beg them to do their job and fix the game.. if they dont do their part in making the game enjoyable... people will leave and find a better 1 to play and thats just facts. I left that game long ago, because i realized nothing new was gonna happen and everything would be the same.. we all hear "Soon", "Next year", "In the future" and nothing happens.. im just trying to help people see that theres no point of havin hope anymore if all the problems keep getting brushed off.