+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Oh I can see right thru their bs, I just want them to realize this is their own doing. They talking bout next year but come on, how much longer is this really gonna last with ps5 out...if they took the right steps they could def bring a few ppl back and hold on to the noobs that are just starting but as soon as they spend money, see stores bugged, they get angry and leave. The right steps would most def keep ppl interested, I think raising the af cap is a great idea and stop with these crappy one day events that are nothing but confusion and chaos. Increase drop rates like ppl have been saying, give players a chance to get new guns since clearly nothing else new was ever even planned. Basically stop bsing everyone, if you're shutting down soon fine, the games old af we understand, but just say that and don't lead ppl on.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    That’s how our current situation looks like now and I feel very upset about it as well.

We are hoping for the next year to bring some improvements in the game. Everything what got reported thorough the last two years is not dropped. Everything is sorted out, set with priorities based on players needs and waiting for an action.
    Actions speak louder than words.. We shall see

Well, i can say there is a very simple fix to this situation. STOP spending money on the game.

They dont fix anything, they dont talk to us to let us know what is happening. All they know is to make sure the store works so the6 can bring in money for doing nothing.

I'll be honest here. If your spending money on any 9f the defiance games, your part of the problem.

If money stops comming in 1 of 2 things will happen. 1 they will start to listen and make changes to the game or 2 shut the servers down. Both are are good. I would even go further and say dont spend money on any game that gamigo owns. If everyone would do this they will listen fix things and add new stuff to games or go out of business.

But unfortunately not enough people/ players will do this so nothing will change.

Just be thankful that the black Friday special is coming soon. $100 for a 1% or less chance to get one of 2 prototypes. ( defiance 2050 )

So lets all start by not giving GAMIGO no more of our money, on all of thier games

Quote Originally Posted by mr8liner View Post
    Well, i can say there is a very simple fix to this situation. STOP spending money on the game.

They dont fix anything, they dont talk to us to let us know what is happening. All they know is to make sure the store works so the6 can bring in money for doing nothing.

I'll be honest here. If your spending money on any 9f the defiance games, your part of the problem.

If money stops comming in 1 of 2 things will happen. 1 they will start to listen and make changes to the game or 2 shut the servers down. Both are are good.

But unfortunately not enough people/ players will do this so nothing will change.

Exactly!!!

Stop spending money on either one of these games.... check.

Stop spending money on anything that has the Gamingo name... check.

Wish more people did the same.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

Agreed 100%!! Same people on discord that are throwing a fit about getting ripped off are still throwing money at gamigo. You got people who spent money a month ago, never received bits, and are still trying to buy more. This is the problem people!! If they see people are gonna spend money no matter what state the game is in, they are less inclined to fix anything, even the store itself has been bugged for a month. Heck, my chat has been bugged since the server switch, I can only talk to people in zone chat. This can all be remedied by closing that wallet.

That’s how our current situation looks like now and I feel very upset about it as well.

We are hoping for the next year to bring some improvements in the game. Everything what got reported thorough the last two years is not dropped. Everything is sorted out, set with priorities based on players needs and waiting for an action.
    By deleting more comments and closing threads when specific questions come your way? Your environment is what you make of it.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/2/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?

lol, l literally made a post that got some attention and absolutely nothing has been done since a few months ago. The last content update was in 2018 and that was 2 years ago. l moved on a long time ago as it is hopeless and nothing can be done if there no devs in the first place. PS3 is probably going to go shut down and there is nothing we as the players can do about it as the game is being milked down till the day its death arrives. there is probably not even population here as it is extinct, people will move on if a game stagnates for a very long time and that is what they did.

going on 8 years reporting bugs . so maybe some of it will get fixed on the 9th year . yea right.