+ Reply to Thread

“Poultromancer” prototype

Hi all
    To Get this prototype you must do all those arkfalls in same day or not.? And if not how can I know how many arkfall I did ? And can we buy it directly from paradise vendor ? (I have 1500 rep (max) with that vendor and nothing to buy)
    Thanks.
    https://www.trionworlds.com/defiance...defiance-2050/
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    Hi sisqo32,

You need to do these arkfalls until December 7th.
    Then either after November 30th or December 9th you will get it from us into your claims.

You cannot buy it from the Paradise Vendor and you also cannot know your current counter.

And you also cannot know check your current completion status. So, it’s better that you make your own list somewhere and make notes whenever you play in one of those arkfalls.

Noted.
    Thanks Medjed
    PS4/EU
    sisqo32
    clan FR
    assault/engIneer

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    And you also cannot know check your current completion status. So, it’s better that you make your own list somewhere and make notes whenever you play in one of those arkfalls.
    Lazy "event" is lazy. Disgusting.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

I didnt understand anything lol
    Scrapper progenitor is a regular scrapper arkfall ?
    I tried Claimjumpers and after 15 mn no score nothing lol

Seriously the game is dead

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Hi sisqo32,

Make your own list? Is the development team that non existent that players have to make their own lists as they go? Not even a simple QOL feature?

Yet another reason d13 got it right. Pursuits had a count even if it was a 5k kill order smdh. For example HH suit and mask had 666 hulkers to kill and you could check progress. 5k sniper kills would be a good way ( counting by hand) to make me delete the game. The server counts em there's no reason this shouldn't be tracked in game with a visual representation.

Quote Originally Posted by Dymical View Post
    Make your own list? Is the development team that non existent that players have to make their own lists.as they go? Not even a simple QOL feature?
    Defiance 2050... come for the "event", stay for the create-your-own checklist.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

do the event arkfalls even still drop the parts you need to collect for the turkey gun?

Quote Originally Posted by KevinVonBach View Post
    Defiance 2050... come for the "event", stay for the create-your-own checklist.
    wow thats sad.