+ Reply to Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Temporarily Problems

1.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #1

Temporarily Problems

Ark Hunter!

Currently, we experience some problem with our system and you might be not able to purchase items or Bits. Also, DLC Content might be temporarily not available. Further, login might be also affected why you might experience problems to get into the game. We apologize for the inconvenience. As soon as we have new updates for you, we will let you know.

The Defiance Team!

2.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #2
    The problem is now fixed and purchases of items and bits is possible again. DLC Content should be also back. Thank you for your patient!

Sorry, but it isn't fixed.

Thank you, try again.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

You guys can fix the bit store really fast, but in game bug fixes are non-existent...just wow....

Lmao they fixed the store? And left everything else broken? I might still not be logging on for this event.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

it been going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    The problem is now fixed and purchases of items and bits is possible again. DLC Content should be also back. Thank you for your patient!
    Dude what's your salary per year because I want your job. Why? Well you obviously hey payed to so absolutely nothing. You're the manger of said product; Defiance and I'm sorry but your product is trash. Your product is one of those clearance bin games no one purchases and those that do in this era of this product only are getting scammed from lack of content, huge loads of lags, endless disconnects, and server que connect wait list that are ss laughable as they are atrocious. If you ever leave Gamigo honestly ask yourself would you put them on your resume and if so during your job screening would you mention this game as the baby you helped nurture for that would be smoke and fiery lies up someone's bum because if these Defiance titles were babies well DCFS would have long taken them from you and you'd be serving jail time because that's exactly how poorly you and your workers dedicated (poor choice of words) to these titles have treated the game and most importantly the player base. You've taken our money with nothing in return besides empty promises. And everyone is right... It's amazing how fast you can fix the bitstore but not lag and bugs in the game for the two years you have been behind the wheel. Thanks for treating us like crash test dummies in that regard. I'll gladly take my timeout because you'll say I'm attacking your employees when in reality I'm telling it like it is.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    Dude what's your salary per year because I want your job. Why? Well you obviously hey payed to so absolutely nothing. You're the manger of said product; Defiance and I'm sorry but your product is trash. Your product is one of those clearance bin games no one purchases and those that do in this era of this product only are getting scammed from lack of content, huge loads of lags, endless disconnects, and server que connect wait list that are ss laughable as they are atrocious. If you ever leave Gamigo honestly ask yourself would you put them on your resume and if so during your job screening would you mention this game as the baby you helped nurture for that would be smoke and fiery lies up someone's bum because if these Defiance titles were babies well DCFS would have long taken them from you and you'd be serving jail time because that's exactly how poorly you and your workers dedicated (poor choice of words) to these titles have treated the game and most importantly the player base. You've taken our money with nothing in return besides empty promises. And everyone is right... It's amazing how fast you can fix the bitstore but not lag and bugs in the game for the two years you have been behind the wheel. Thanks for treating us like crash test dummies in that regard. I'll gladly take my timeout because you'll say I'm attacking your employees when in reality I'm telling it like it is.
    Did they message you a warning for this? Or have they also giving up on defending themselves?
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    You want that on your resumé? (facepalm)
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Infractions on a soon to be dead game: priceless.

still no improvements