+ Reply to Thread

No arkforge or loyalty point for 11/25/2020 Daily Ark Hunter Reward

PS3 NA at 12:03pm (CST) 11/25/2020 I entered Defiance Store Claim Items to collect my Daily Ark Hunter Reward for character (Baytown Brutus) and was able to collect it but when I did, I did not receive any arkforge or my patron pass loyalty point. I then re-checked my claim items (wasn't there) and server disconnected me. On the 4th attempt to get back on server, it finally connected me and still no arkforge or loyalty point. Please rectify this issue so that I may have what is due me. Thank you.

After new contracts were posted, I checked "Contracts" window and I no longer have a Loyalty box. I had approximately 438 loyalty points as of yesterday and btw I did not receive an ego boost for yesterday's Daily Ark Hunter Reward. Please rectify!

Also, my Patron Pass is supposed to be active until February!

i feel the end is near

Knew the end was coming but I didn't think they would treat loyal players who've been buying patron passes, amongst other boxes for over seven years like this and cheat us out of things we've already paid for!

wow . no CA or Cm.

Am surprised anyone even still plays this on Ps3 in its condition. People doing all that work to give gamingo money just wow.

Quote Originally Posted by pobshooter View Post
    Knew the end was coming but I didn't think they would treat loyal players who've been buying patron passes, amongst other boxes for over seven years like this and cheat us out of things we've already paid for!
    It's sad but they really don't care. There was even a post saying they would reward the 360 players loyalty with compensation for sticking around for so long through all the lag and problems. You know what their reward was? They got a Black Friday sale. Then as soon as the sale was over they got the announcement their server was getting shut down.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by pobshooter View Post
    PS3 NA at 12:03pm (CST) 11/25/2020 I entered Defiance Store Claim Items to collect my Daily Ark Hunter Reward for character (Baytown Brutus) and was able to collect it but when I did, I did not receive any arkforge or my patron pass loyalty point. I then re-checked my claim items (wasn't there) and server disconnected me. On the 4th attempt to get back on server, it finally connected me and still no arkforge or loyalty point. Please rectify this issue so that I may have what is due me. Thank you.

After new contracts were posted, I checked "Contracts" window and I no longer have a Loyalty box. I had approximately 438 loyalty points as of yesterday and btw I did not receive an ego boost for yesterday's Daily Ark Hunter Reward. Please rectify!

Also, my Patron Pass is supposed to be active until February!
    None of us can help you with this here! You are going to have to file a ticket on this. Customer Service will have to fix this for you.
    Defiance Community Ambassador