Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Compilation of Complaints

Please list your complaints of Defiance, Gamigo, and the Mods in this thread.

Complaints should be focused on fraudulent behavior, monetary loses, and similar complaints that show the mods and Gamigo couldn't not know what has been going on and are intentionally misleading and ripping off their customers.

Please include as many specifics and details as possible, as well as any proof. However, even mere complaints will be welcome to show how they consistently treat their customers and how widespread and unanimous the problem is.

Since they deleted my original thread, I'll let others start the complaints.

Please note Mods: this has been screenshot and deleting this thread will be further ammo for the BBB to make a negative report which will then be ammo for an impending class action, though, I might push for individual charges of negligence and fraud against the mods.
    "Technically, we didn't break any rules" -Medjed

They had bargain boxes sale for Xbox 360 for people to spend there money on and announced one week later that they were going to shut Xbox 360 and DID NOT accept refunds or warn Xbox 360 player's beforehand.
    Source: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...OX-360-Closure
    Source: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...Until-April-14!
    Source: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...OX-360-Closure

BTW, they never fixed the servers that was so lag inducing, players have stated they could not even log in the game for DAYS. The players that had patron pass were never compensated for the troubles they had to endure for the faulty service for PS3. They even acknowledge that this has been going on for a few weeks at the time the thread was posted.
    Source: http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-investigation

My account has been bugged for a year and a half now: visual bugs, menu/option bugs, pursuits glitch locked, etc. I was told last year it would either be fixed or I would receive some sort of compensation and it's worse now than ever. After the last server switch, my account couldn't login for 9 days straight meaning I lost 9 days of paid patron pass that they refuse to compensate. I have been reporting glitchers in pvp for over a year with video proof, my reports were all ignored and my posts on discord were erased to provide protection for said glitchers, because they spend money on bits. I have 2 friends who spent money on bits but never received them, and are stuck in an endless cycle with customer support to get something they already paid for. This is the most corrupt game company I have ever seen.

borderlands 3, real fun replacement guys, I'll say no more

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    This is the most corrupt game company I have ever seen.
    You're not the only one who thinks the same.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Show me a game from the same segment range that doesn’t lose its audience after 7 years of existence."
    Warframe: "Hold our beer."
    Imagine peddling bit store trash rather than fixing the game in 2020.

The last 2 years of forum posts should be sufficient evidence. And I'm sure somewhere there's a "trash" folder of all the deleted ones too they could be subpoenaed to show. Someone who likes to dig around for evidence of wrong doing and LIES could have a field day with this forum.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Yea all the evidence is right here and in the issues section of discord. Out of all my bug reports I think they only responded once. Also would like to mention their store has been bugged well over a month now. Instead of closing the store until it was fixed, they let people continue to spend money and then expected them to send in requests to get what they paid for. This led to most players quitting the game after being ripped off from a glitched store. When I asked for my patron to be extended, they wanted video evidence that I couldn't login even though they KNEW the server switch caused a massive crash and all the proof is on discord.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    When I asked for my patron to be extended, they wanted video evidence that I couldn't login even though they KNEW the server switch caused a massive crash and all the proof is on discord.
    And how long have you had patron? Several years now? I mean if all it would have taken to make a customer happy is a 9.99 fee refund I think i'd probably just do that. A 7 day video of trying to log in and can't? I don't doubt it's possible but this is starting to sound like one o them china sellers on ebay trying to get out of a refund for a lost item.

This company is total complete ***. And greedy *** at that.
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Oh I've only bought the 15 day pass 3 times, then the last time I got the month pass and that's when they decided to switch servers which made things ten times worse. I literally could not login for 9 days cause the server kept crashing and nothing was done about it. The server is still crashing every single day at 2pm when contracts reset so I don't even bother trying to login til it stabilizes later in the night. But even if you do manage to login it's nothing but lag and disconnects after every expo, co op, etc. The only way to get the server reset is by pinging a ca on discord otherwise you just get ignored just like all the posts on here in the bug report section.