+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

So where are the fixes?

Py's not fixed. Been how many YEARS now?

Still can't use my CF rig with any QW weapons without getting banned

Basically nothing has been done for some more months.

Oh we got a live stream. To attract new players? Gamigo wants to attract new players to replace all the ones they've trolled with game breaking new bugs until they quit?
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Nothing like a live stream to showcase a horribly low player base.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Lol right, zone is silent all day long, this game is over. Our chats are all bugged, only zone works, server is down 90% of the time. Stick a fork in this cause its done.

So basically the only new thing we've gotten is more new bugs... great. Good job Gamingo.

Even more bugs

Terrible $50 Advent calendar

Outdated events

Worse rewards

All things Gamingo has given us since the acquisition, and it's no wonder why less than 100 people are playing either game.
    Medjed: "There will always be people who will say a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game..."
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

@RJRJ35 Hey, man, I feel ur pain, but I personally running CF rig with t6 Neutron Flare(and this sht shreds everything with CF rig on its way, 30,2 fire rate, 3500 dmg and 2,4 crit) and got no issues or bans so far, what problem u got , just interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Dopeman1908 View Post
    @RJRJ35 Hey, man, I feel ur pain, but I personally running CF rig with t6 Neutron Flare(and this sht shreds everything with CF rig on its way, 30,2 fire rate, 3500 dmg and 2,4 crit) and got no issues or bans so far, what problem u got , just interesting
    Pc used to be full of people that'd lose their **** if you used a loadout they didn't like, like mass cannons anywhere but expos, really any kind of det or mc out on the map where these unstable ppl can see you and throw a fit lol.

I used my CF and QW Mb pretty much everywhere, I spent a lot building that MB and now after Gamigo broke the server I can't use it. Or I could, while all the uppity loadout police lose it in zone chat. I guess QW MB's with CF rigs lag out the server. I didn't build any other QW weps.

I guess I'm just too stubborn to build another MB because of Gamingo's ****up after I already have what is probably the best one. And I paid real $ for that CF rig, now am limited on how I can use it because of some in game "rules" that I have to follow. It's just lame.

All Gamigo did was break the game worse, make it even less rewarding than before, and con some players into being forum and discord mods (do their job for them) so we can't berate them for it.

Quote Originally Posted by RJRJ35 View Post
    All Gamigo did was break the game worse, make it even less rewarding than before, and con some players into being forum and discord mods (do their job for them) so we can't berate them for it.
    I mean, you're not wrong.

And their continued silence speaks volumes.

This game is the equivalent to an actual desert. They failed to maintain the game, their greed is their own downfall. Nothing can be done except to just leave.

Fixes?

We got Merry Christmas and Happy New Year threads from the Ambassadors. Everything is fine.