+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Abuse of game, language

Abuse of game, language

Wow, I haven't been here in a long time so I'll get to the point of things and watch the hate to follow.
    I understand it's a free game, and with a free game there's going to be issues, that's just normal behavior.
    The issue I am seeing repeatively is the language/racial slangs/and severe misconduct of several players and clans. If you're not happy, leave. It's that simple. Threatening to DDOS, constantly harassing certain characters, making clans attack players, is more than unprofessional and is not welcomed in any game. It's even on Facebook where the drama picks up where the game leaves off. I've personally seen some stalker crap going on to boot.
    I'm curious as to why the game does nothing. I've seen YouTube videos where it's gotten ugly af and is very inappropriate, I don't care who you are.
    The game lags, servers are crapped out, last thing the loyal players need is for some bent out of shape try hard making the game far more difficult than what's needed.
    The comments will be hateful and its expected, it will also prove what I've said above.
    It's worth saying again...if you feel the need to be miserable or feel the need to attack other players for literally no reason...go somewhere else.

This is exactly what's occurring on discord right now at this very moment. You even have a bunch of players who quit the game but stay on discord and the forum to harrass people. Its truly pathetic especially considering these are supposed grown men. If you don't like this game, move on, its very simple.

Quote Originally Posted by KC Frosty View Post
    This is exactly what's occurring on discord right now at this very moment. You even have a bunch of players who quit the game but stay on discord and the forum to harrass people. Its truly pathetic especially considering these are supposed grown men. If you don't like this game, move on, its very simple.
    They can't move on because a part of them is attached to this game in some oddball manner. To be a disgraced, delusional veteran of this game is a burden unto them like no other. They want their glory back, but don't wanna climb the ladder anymore. These are likely the same people who packed their raggedy bags, deleted / gave their gear away, and moved to 2050 only to be disappointed, ("LoL", I say) so they're left "mocking" those that didn't follow in their shallow footsteps. Whatever the case may be... Far as Discord goes... I've not the stomach for that level of idiocy; the level of logic around here is astonishing! Hate speech allowed, but fair criticism gets deleted.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Thank you for your patient!

4.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #4
    Such behavior is not just a problem of a free to play game. It’s more like how players are reacting to it. Some are trying to reply those people and only encouraging for more misconduct while other prefer to ignore and wait whenever the offender gets tired.

Depending on a situation it’s up to you to react to this issue. While we are able to monitor this behavior on forums and discord, we cannot effectively track it in-game and especially within clans. Therefore, we have a customer support system wherein you can report the player who is ruining game’s conduct. If you need to report another player, go to the support center page (https://support.gamigo.com/hc/en-us), choose your game, the “Submit a request” is located in the top right corner, and you need to be able to supply that player’s username, screenshot/photo of evidence.

You even have a bunch of players who quit the game but stay on discord and the forum to harrass people. Its truly pathetic especially considering these are supposed grown men.
    I'm on the discord and have no idea what you're referring to. I've not seen anyone being harassed on the discord, and if there were people being harassed, then the CA's/CM's takes care of the issue. I, personally, am still on the server because I still love defiance even tho I quit, however, I don't like the way it has been treated. With that said tho, I've been a victim of harassment countless times over baseless "hacking" accusations in game. Funny how some of the same people that harassed me is now complaining about harassment lol.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: Public Enemy OGs/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

That's because I had to get a ca to erase their posts. There are plenty of people on there causing drama who have no need to even be there. Calling people out by name, posting stupid clown emojis, trolling trades. If you quit the game, you shouldn't be here, plain and simple.

If you quit the game, you shouldn't be here, plain and simple.
    I don't agree. There's still people like me that love to help give advice on weapon builds and share their love for the game. I feel like you're letting the few bad apples outweigh other vets that no longer play that actually is there to be a positive part of the community.
    But I mean, everyone is entitled to their opinions.
    Platform/Region: PS3/NA
    Character Name/EGO Level: Protonyx/6000
    Alternate Character Name/EGO Level: Yuki Chan01/4900
    Clan/Position: Public Enemy OGs/Leader
    Link To Defiance Discord Server
    Link To Defiance Data Discord Server
    "2050 is what happens when you order your defiance from wish.com" - DEATHBRINGER210

reporting abusive and racist players does nothing . they dont do enough to stop them. they allow them to run rampant in game.

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    I don't agree. There's still people like me that love to help give advice on weapon builds and share their love for the game. I feel like you're letting the few bad apples outweigh other vets that no longer play that actually is there to be a positive part of the community.
    Not all good apples turn bad. Most of the bigotry/hate speech comes from those that've been around long enough to know nothing will happen, consequently. No one's sure how they're getting away with it, but that's an opinion you can form.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Quote Originally Posted by WhiteStrike View Post
    Understand that the players aren't your personal police force that must be looking out for hackers 24/7. That is your job.
    Quote Originally Posted by upper View Post
    Why do they focus on "lesser known bugs" that are not major concerns! Lag and disconnects On the other hand are the two main problems that everyone wants a fix for.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cygnus View Post
    Because after 4 years of defiance, if you're still here, then it's not that big of a problem. Right?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sarenya View Post
    Thank you for your patient!

Quote Originally Posted by Protonyx View Post
    trolling players isnt sharing an opinion.