+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Moderators... Ever going to address this abysmal lag....

That has crippled this game? I mean it's now unplayable. Is it because I love in North America? Because it seems like only Latin players are truly active.
    What's going on?
    Medjed?
    Anyone?
    Hello?

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    That has crippled this game? I mean it's now unplayable. Is it because I love in North America? Because it seems like only Latin players are truly active.
    What's going on?
    Medjed?
    Anyone?
    Hello?
    Go figure. I left twice today because of this. Couldn't even get Chimera daily co-op done. Can't understand why players are giving them money for treatment like this.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Infractions on a soon to be dead game: priceless.

I've only been back for a week or so, but yesterday (the 29th) was as bad as I've seen it.

I logged on at 5:30am est today, 30 mins after the restart and it's already unplayable. Off-peak, right after restart, and still getting lag. Pretty bad.

The first Arkfall I tried to do bugged out and 6-7 of stood there waiting for the Symbien(?) to come back out of the body. Finally at the end I hear "The Symbien has detached from the body, kill it before it retreats" ... and the Arkfall ends. No rewards.

Believe it or not, the Latino community has the same problems, in fact many thought that this was because of the event and the "overpopulation" due to the free pp, but no.
    We Latinos have to get up very early to be able to do coops and other activities, and at night just a couple of hours, if not, we have to stay at dawn (aunque prefiero dormir).

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

I can barely get into the game. When I do I'm so severely lagged that my shield isn't fully charged. Takes about five minutes for it to do that. All npcs are moving around lag teleporting from place to place. I can't do arkfalls as it takes forever for things to render and the bosses always Glitch out. The CMs don't ever say anything. And I'm sorry... But why so we have Ambassadors? At this point why would anyone want to. This game is the definition of a poop show. Gamigo can't ethically sell this games content with the way it runs. Their should be watch dogs that put trash companies like this into check for unethical practices.

Quote Originally Posted by Decoy303 View Post
    I can barely get into the game. When I do I'm so severely lagged that my shield isn't fully charged. Takes about five minutes for it to do that. All npcs are moving around lag teleporting from place to place. I can't do arkfalls as it takes forever for things to render and the bosses always Glitch out. The CMs don't ever say anything. And I'm sorry... But why so we have Ambassadors? At this point why would anyone want to. This game is the definition of a poop show. Gamigo can't ethically sell this games content with the way it runs. Their should be watch dogs that put trash companies like this into check for unethical practices.
    Ambassadors, in this case, are like House Speakers. It's their job to act as decoys/shields for the higher ups that don't want to talk to the press/community. Frontline Pigeons in my opinion. Trion never had the need for such stunts as they had their moderators canvasing stealthy giving out fictitious infractions because they couldn't handle the pressure.

Since 2014, I've never seen the servers in this shape. Normally, Trion would go down for mediocre maintenance and things resolve momentarily, now... This is an all-time low. Gamigo isn't working on anything and just letting the server rot in front of everyone. They haven't live streamed since they took over and appear to be no different from Trion, always promising but not delivering.

I tried logging in after MANY attempts and the one time I do, my shield is stuck, my health isn't regenerating, my EGO (believe me) says 0, I couldn't move. I pressed start and had no load outs. Hit select, the map was empty then I got Critical Error. I'm done. Whoever's giving them money, you're getting what you paid for.

I suspect someone is doing this intentionally, because throughout the day, it's hard to get into the game, but at certain hours, it's not. Giving how it's infested with hackers/cheaters and jail broke consoles, and no one cracking down, there's no telling.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Infractions on a soon to be dead game: priceless.

7.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #7
    Community ambassadors cannot solve your issues and shouldn’t get blamed for that. It’s not their fault that servers are acting bad, and it’s not their fault that other people like to abuse glitches and bugs and generally make those good people suffer from their actions.

Community ambassadors are same players as you. If you have these problems with the server, they also get same experience.

We keep investigating what’s currently going on with the servers and thus need some bit of your help. If you have any of those lag or disconnections issues starting from the beginning of February please leave a short comment with your in-game name, your server, country (state), your internet provider’s name, a small overview what’s going on (lag, can't spawn, teleport, disconnections) and at what time it happens (CT or PT time zone).

If you don’t feel sharing this info on forums you can dm it to me here, on discord or through Report a Lag form in the Hub section.

Well there's ONE thing you can always count on Gamingo to do. And that's to NEVER fix anything and make things WORSE than they were to begin with. Deflect blame, and take no responsibility for it. Blame the players for it.

And then try to sell you things.

Players reported lag on 360 for 6 months and tried every possible way to get Gamingo to fix it, with posts from Gamingo employees promising it will get fixed. Then you just shut it down instead. Why should this be any different?
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post
    Community ambassadors cannot solve your issues and shouldn’t get blamed for that. It’s not their fault that servers are acting bad, and it’s not their fault that other people like to abuse glitches and bugs and generally make those good people suffer from their actions.

Community ambassadors are same players as you. If you have these problems with the server, they also get same experience.

We keep investigating what’s currently going on with the servers and thus need some bit of your help. If you have any of those lag or disconnections issues starting from the beginning of February please leave a short comment with your in-game name, your server, country (state), your internet provider’s name, a small overview what’s going on (lag, can't spawn, teleport, disconnections) and at what time it happens (CT or PT time zone).

If you don’t feel sharing this info on forums you can dm it to me here, on discord or through Report a Lag form in the Hub section.
    server issues have been going on since 8/03/2020. http://forums.defiance.com/showthrea...-investigation

Quote Originally Posted by Medjed View Post

I started reporting glitches, video of glitches, and even the players performing them. I even sent video of a player showing their loadout with duplicate perks in their loadout. That player is still playing to this day so no... I'm not doing anything because you all have zero intentions of doing ANYTHING!