Closed Thread

Click here to go to the first Defiance Team post in this thread.   Thread: Games dead. Wth

Games dead. Wth

How do y’all even have jobs at this point? The player base is nonexistent, this game could be so freakin much more! The amount of people that would play d2050 if something simple like expeditions was added, if trading was added, if anything from d13 was added...
    The power rating system “won’t allow trading” but it’s honestly just laziness at this point. You could add trading as an option for max level rating players so it won’t boost others, or make it so you can only get things at level. But yeah, super sad seeing this game in the ps store, checking the forums, and getting nothing but depression from reading one or two posts.

PS: rerunning 3 year old events is not content
    Not easy. Just simple.

Sadly it's clear that Def'50 has stalled at a point where there is no return and that content will be the last you see.
    Those of us who have played both versions returned to the old love in need of more emotions .... call it Freight Yard or expeditions, as well as the pleasant moment of some "drop" of value that can be sold or exchanged for something we need.

We can only treasure the good times of Defiance's golden age because this is the end of the road.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

I can't say much for PS4 or PC but Defiance 2050 XBOX ONE and the new Next Gen XBox is packed with people. I can report atleast 100 new people a day if not more. I know at least one clan with 100 members logging on in a day on multiple days, and a steady 30+ on at one time every night, and this is just one clan. So the game is definitely not dead, atleast not on XBOX. Also with Defiance 2050 going no XBOX subscription required to play in the next month or so, I for see up to a thousand new players a day. As for new content I have been on a push to get expos/Alkatraz opened, and this is still a possibility. As of now tho I have no info on new content that I can share with you all.
    Defiance Community Ambassador

they need to just port d13.

Quote Originally Posted by Legendary Guns View Post
    I can't say much for PS4 or PC but Defiance 2050 XBOX ONE and the new Next Gen XBox is packed with people. I can report atleast 100 new people a day if not more. I know at least one clan with 100 members logging on in a day on multiple days, and a steady 30+ on at one time every night, and this is just one clan. So the game is definitely not dead, atleast not on XBOX. Also with Defiance 2050 going no XBOX subscription required to play in the next month or so, I for see up to a thousand new players a day. As for new content I have been on a push to get expos/Alkatraz opened, and this is still a possibility. As of now tho I have no info on new content that I can share with you all.
    I think ps4 is pretty high too. Only reason I see that D2050 has a high player count on both PS4 and Xbox One is because the original isn't an option. With it being an option on PC pretty much all the veteran D13 have returned to D13 with the lack of effort being put into D2050. if I had the kind of time and money sunk into D13 on PC that some do I would have went back to it.

I fully believe Trion new they were going to sell when they made the gutted copy/paste mess we got in D2050. Now Gamigo is just benefitting from this being the only option for ps4/xbone and the new players and a few people who stuck it out in D2050 and what ever vets are left on D13 on PC. Any money that gets spent is pure profit since there is zero new development going on in both versions. All they are doing is periodically activating events that were already developed and things like that.
    PC-NA SOLO Clan Founder
    Characters:Torch, Ike(In memory of late grandfather), Nita( In Memory of late Mother)

PS4-NA Hubbies N Wives Clan Founder
    Character:Torch

On the PC, I find the Europe server in particular seems to have almost no-one on at any given time, where the N.A server always seems to be alive enough.

2050 didn't get Alcatraz and Silicon Valley because I'm sure they intended to sell them as extensions, but tensions too high as they're trading to have you grind and reduce corners being cut. By the time any of those things get introduced, we'll all be long gone.
    https://card.psnprofiles.com/1/Akina8373.png

Infractions on a soon to be dead game: priceless.

8.   Click here to go to the next Defiance Team post in this thread.   #8
    Saying that a game is dead isn’t something that would help you to change the situation.
    There will be always people who will say that a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game, compare both games or think the game is bad and want to put other people off from playing it for some twisted reason.
    Defiance has its problems but it’s still can give lots of fun to the newcomers and provide lots of hours of gameplay. Some servers indeed are not much populated but even so they still provide clans and teamplay.