+ Reply to Thread

Really Medjed...

These are your words from a thread you closed because players are telling the absolute truth
    Quote from Medjed...
    Saying that a game is dead isn’t something that would help you to change the situation.
    There will be always people who will say that a game is dead because they either are not good enough at the game, compare both games or think the game is bad and want to put other people off from playing it for some twisted reason.
    Defiance has its problems but it’s still can give lots of fun to the newcomers and provide lots of hours of gameplay. Some servers indeed are not much populated but even so they still provide clans and teamplay.

Dude! You're the epitome of a Yes Man with this statement. The game is dead and broken. You can't say in one glitch things would be better without the glitchers but you fail to do anything at all about it. The server que to get in game is ridiculous. The lag makes the game unplayable as things freeze, rubber band, and most of the time at series or major arks fail to render environment and NPCs. The population is so low you can't do co-ops. do too unstable servers you get kicked out of expeditions after every tier of an expedition. which means you now have to wait another ten minutes just to get back into the game because it takes forever to get in game because it's so bugged. you guys still have a bit store that's up and operating which I have a ticket that I need to put in for because I bought $20 worth of bits that a month ago I still have not received. I had a patron pass last month that was completely unusable because the game does not play. But lo and behold you guys start a colony courtship event for Valentine's Day and now the game is running a lot better than it was before so you guys can make your sales. And as soon as the vents over the game will go back to playing even worse than it was now. it's sad that you close a thread because you don't want people telling the truth to the new players coming in the game because all you guys want to do is steal people's money. I honestly hope you all get fired and I hope you guys get the s*** sued out of you. you guys don't care about the game you don't care about the players all you care about is financially exploiting people. you guys are just as bad as the game hackers and glitches that come and play this game and ruin it for everybody else. I wouldn't doubt if you guys are in fact the people in the game doing the glitches. Because you guys obviously aren't fixing the game. Seems to work just fine for the people doing the glitches in the cheats which further proves in my mind that you guys are the people in game screwing everybody over. Just know you reap what you sow.

Yeah, not the best example of a Community Manager.

Those comments tread dangerously close to gas lighting the community they're supposed to be managing.

"Provide lots of hours of gameplay..." - after spending much of that time just trying to load into the game.
    Defiance 2050 = 2018's worst cash grab. 100% fact.
    Medjed: "Before we announce the winners please consider that due to no clear information, we couldn’t determine the winners."
    Imagine thinking a recycled event is more important than server performance in 2021.

Silencing Outspoken People is what they had planned over the horizon, not new content. Shame!

Gamigo attempting to troll the players for calling their dead game dead.

Saying it's not dead doesn't magically make it not dead either.

You know what would make the game not dead? Fix the lag so people can actually play, new content, new weapons, new enemies, anything new

Fix py... So are you STILL working on Py? Can you tell us something yet? LMAO.... F-
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.

Since the event started, last night was the first time in a LONG time did things run smoothly at a Colony Courtship. I surprisingly got a jack pot drop (shotgun - forget the name). Had to been a new phase or all the glitchers tired themselves out and went to sleep, or did a janitor sneak in and press a certain button that made things run better while someone was away on the john? Either way, we got a long ways to go.

Why not have a boycott then? Make all the servers empty considering how people can't really play due to severe lag issues that they don't fix?

I do have that feeling too that they're gonna get sued, there's too much evidence all over here and discord against them, that's why they're starting to sweep things under the rug. My clanmate had to wait 4 months to get his 5200 bits and they only gave it to him because he mentioned getting his lawyer involved, as soon as he said that his bits went right in. I'm glad they got the que issue under control but there's still extreme lag, dcs, game killing bugs, lack of players, glitch exploitation, etc, etc, etc. We've all given solid advice that would help this game but they're never gonna listen, just continue with a giant smoke and mirrors act.

I just read the closed thread and the CM's response I think was the most childish thing I have read lately and it is just the opposite, many of the few who are here, try to open your eyes and show you the reasons why the game is dying, but apparently Gamigo's efforts (when I say efforts I mean repeating the event over and over again and offering juicy discounts that no one cares about, and of course new players will take the bait), are focused in a community that accepts to Def'50 without discussions, (I already consider the classic Defiance finished this year ... there are plenty of samples of it).
    In addition to the lack of content that is noticeable very quickly in Def'50, we must mention the carelessness with which they are handled when someone decides to invest bits in the games.
    In our Defiance page for the Latino community we had to do tutorials to explain how to claim facing so many inconveniencess.
    I understand your position to defend the company tooth and nail, but remember that you can't come back from ridiculous when you say to players that they are not good enough at the game after so many years, when in reality the company is not good enough to solve their lag problems, develop "something" new, penalize cheats, etc etc etc.

ID: Alahali671 - PSN: Fingers865
    Leader in "Defiance Terminators" (Ps3) -"Terminators" (Ps4)
    Pwr: 5000 - Pursuit rating: 1575 - Flawless crystals: 58

Every post from Gamingo just proves that moving away from this **** show was the right choice.

Only "new" thing we get is new ways to be disappointed. New lag. New store that steals your money. Can't use CF rigs after buying it w/o lagging the game. Actual mental abuse from Gamingo employees stating it's your own fault you aren't happy with the game. Etc....
    https://steamcharts.com/search/?q=defiance

Gamingo's Motto: No matter how bad it lags people will still buy crap.